Make-up kit?

5 posts
31 Jan 2011
Hello everyone, im trying to add to my make-up collection some more when i get paid so was wondering does anyone have any good tips on how to highloght cheekbones/brow bones etc?

Also any good lip plumpers would be useful too my lips are much to thin for my liking, any must have items for a make-up kite

Thanks any extra make-up ideas would be great!

Thank you, Hazel x
Posted 31 Jan 2011
anomie
Model
anomie
The high brow pencil from benefit is amazing for eyebrows and their moonlight liquid highlighter is really good for highlighting cheekbones and it  lasts forever  
Posted 31 Jan 2011
jes
Model
jes
My must-have is Yves saint Laurent Touche Eclat/Radiant Touch for under eye concealer.  It's quite expensive at about £22 but it's brilliant!  There are other versions but I like YSL the best.

I like highlighters and there are lots about.  You don't need to buy an expensive one.  I sometimes use a dab of vaseline instead.

I also love the Body Shop lip tint.
Posted 31 Jan 2011
To highlight my brows and cheeks, I use the light gold shade that comes with trio eyeshadows! Works for me!

Posted 31 Jan 2011
Ohh thanks everyone, i hear a lot of positive reviews of the YSL Touche Eclat ... just pricey!! I use a cheaper version lol!! Keep the ideas coming
Posted 31 Jan 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join