need advice give me a shout

need advice give me a shout

21 posts
7 Jan 2011
Hi if any of you are looking for health and fitness advice just ask me,i love helping people out

luv mia
Posted 7 Jan 2011
Ok, I have a question...

What's the best tip to get rock hard abs...like you have!! emoticonemoticonemoticon

Fankoo!

x
Posted 7 Jan 2011
Hi

Lots and i mean lots of ab exercises and a good diet they say abs are made in the kitchen.
luv mia
Posted 7 Jan 2011
miaryhmes

Hi

Lots and i mean lots of ab exercises and a good diet they say abs are made in the kitchen.
luv mia

So True!!

very well done with u body, u have obviously bn working very hard!! xx
Posted 7 Jan 2011
Good gods, that is some body you've got there!

OK, my question ... quickest way to get a perkier bum?
Posted 7 Jan 2011
Nemesis
Photographer
Nemesis
Why am I fit as **** but cannot shift my belly?

Posted 7 Jan 2011
miaryhmes

Hi

luv mia

Thank you very much!

I will try to remember to PM you but what kind of ab exercises are best and what foods should I eat or stay well clear of?

Thank you again, really kind of you to give out advice!

Posted 7 Jan 2011
How to get perkier boobs? I've heard the muscle behind can make them look bigger. What excercises are best?

Thanks!
Posted 7 Jan 2011
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Can you recommend some upper body exercises for us heavy ringflash users?

I'm looking for something that's elderly friendly, requires little effort and won't result in me getting d cup size pecs

Thanks

Posted 9 Jan 2011
frankpht
Photographer
frankpht
HowardJ

Can you recommend some upper body exercises for us heavy ringflash users? I'm looking for something that's elderly friendly, requires little effort and won't result in me getting d cup size pecs Thanks

I would say you should take up weight lifting. I hear ring flashes are great for this sort out thingemoticon
Posted 9 Jan 2011
I hadn't seen your profile before Mia you look ammazing welcome to the site. Nice to see a serious fitness model here. It would be good if you could credit the photographers on your pictures. Boxing great for pecs. Fleur squats (especially with weights) are supposed to be the best. The amazing Pauline Nordin showing you how to do it properly http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=1755756690764
Posted 9 Jan 2011
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
frankpht

I would say you should take up weight lifting. I hear ring flashes are great for this sort out thingemoticon

DOH!

Why didn't I think of that? emoticon

I always end up with aches and pains the day after.  I think I'm going to have to start taking the battery grip off before I attach the ring flash just so its a little lighter.
Posted 9 Jan 2011
Tathiel
Model
Tathiel
Wish I could have a body like that!! Whats your views on the Maxitone Scultpress Protein Shakes? Ive started using it as one before exercise - then 2-3 hours exercise in morning, then 1 after and then 2 healthy meals, 1 at 3pm and 1 at 6pm in hope I can help build leaner more defined muscle.

Or is it a waste of money?

Posted 14 Jan 2011
Any advice on jack3d?
Posted 14 Jan 2011
Tathiel

Wish I could have a body like that!! Whats your views on the Maxitone Scultpress Protein Shakes? Ive started using it as one before exercise - then 2-3 hours exercise in morning, then 1 after and then 2 healthy meals, 1 at 3pm and 1 at 6pm in hope I can help build leaner more defined muscle. Or is it a waste of money?

Hiya yes i use the shakes and the tablets too but i also eat a high protien diet to build tone,but no i dont think they are a waste of money,keep it up
luv mia
Posted 14 Jan 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join