Credit where its due. :)

Credit where its due. :)

22 posts
26 Dec 2010
Nick_Giles
Photographer
Nick_Giles

This lady recently updated her profile upon this site adding a considerable amount of new images.

IMHO this is what a models profile 'should' look like.!  ............ i.e. shows a multitude of skills and genre's to a high standard.

Too many models become ( again in my opinion ) whats known as a 'one trick pony.' and then wonder why they struggle to make an income high enough to live off. This lady shows aptitude for everything from Glamour, art-nude, portraiture to fashion. And does it well.!

This does not just 'happen' because she has been gifted with good looks and a super figure. Hard work, correct attitude, intelligence and adaptability coupled with this is a 'job' also have to be thrown into the pot. The model. Models.!

I have no vested interest in this model. Have never worked with her and probably never will as she is the wrong end of the country. But I say to models that wish to start the new year by 'turning over a new leaf' and decide that this next year is the one to become a serious model take a look at this lady's profile.

Link :- To the rantings of Gilesey.

Nick

Posted 26 Dec 2010
Edited by Nick_Giles 26 Dec 2010
tarmoo
Photographer
tarmoo
I noticed this too and contacted Cheryl. She very kindly added some feedback from our shoot last year. I think she now looks better with her natural brunette hair rather than blonde. Overall, a very strong portfolio.
Posted 26 Dec 2010
eymc275
Photographer
eymc275
I cannot honestly say I agree with all/much that you post on here but, on this occasion, I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU
Posted 26 Dec 2010
Nick_Giles
Photographer
Nick_Giles
eymc275

but, on this occasion, I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU

Good. emoticon ........................... Your learning.! emoticonemoticonemoticon

Nick  emoticonemoticon

Posted 26 Dec 2010
eymc275
Photographer
eymc275
PMSL!!! Now sod off back to your usual self!!! BTW - Hope you had a blinding Xmas.
Posted 26 Dec 2010
Donald
Photographer
Donald
You are correct Nick - wonderful profile.  You should entice her to come "Up North" for a weekend
Posted 26 Dec 2010
Nick_Giles
Photographer
Nick_Giles
Donald

You should entice her to come "Up North" for a weekend

Nahhhhhhhhhh. Lets just kidnap her. And if those southerners want her back they will have to pay a ransom.!  Lets say. :-

7 bags of Jelly babies.
24 Black puddings.
2 pairs of Cloggs for our feet
1 keg of real 'proper' ale. ( not that softies southern water crap. )

Nick  emoticon

Posted 26 Dec 2010
jivago
Photographer
jivago
Nick_Giles
Good.  ........................... Your learning.! Nick 
Nahhh more like:-
Posted 26 Dec 2010
Nick_Giles
Photographer
Nick_Giles
jivago

Nahhh more like:-

Excellent. emoticon

You are also learning. That's the only genuinely funny thing you have posted all year.!

Nick

Posted 26 Dec 2010
peteb
Photographer
peteb
I also noticed this profile the other day when she was busy posting all the images.....like you say Nick, an excellent model who can carry off every style of modelling emoticon
Posted 26 Dec 2010
jivago
Photographer
jivago
Nick_Giles

Excellent. emoticon

You are also learning. That's the only genuinely funny thing you have posted all year.!

Nick

Excellent!  -  You are learning.  emoticon

That is the only genuine hint of sentience  this year - Keep evolving!
Posted 26 Dec 2010
Nick_Giles
Photographer
Nick_Giles
jivago

Excellent!  -  You are learning.  emoticon

That is the only genuine hint of sentience  this year - Keep evolving!

This does make a refreshing change from your usual left wing political clap trap. BUT.!

Can we do this upon another thread please. This is a thread about a very capable model that is deserving ( IMHO) of recognition and accolade. Not really the place for Jivago ( who feels the need to hide behind a name that sounds like a character from star wars.) to vent his usual but consistent frustration of the world and anyone who is right of Keir Hardie.

Yes / No.?

Nick

Posted 26 Dec 2010
Edited by Nick_Giles 26 Dec 2010
kazstudio
Photographer
kazstudio
Spot on, Nick.
I noticed Cheryl's portfolio and superb notes and wished she was closer to me.
Clive
Kaz Studio
Rayleigh
Essex
Posted 26 Dec 2010
kazstudio
Photographer
kazstudio
Spot on, Nick.
I noticed Cheryl's portfolio and superb notes and wished she was closer to me.
Clive
Kaz Studio
Rayleigh
Essex
Posted 26 Dec 2010
jivago
Photographer
jivago
Nick_Giles

This does make a refreshing change from your usual left wing political clap trap. BUT.!

Can we do this upon another thread please. This is a thread about a very capable model that is deserving ( IMHO) of recognition and accolade. Not really the place for Jivago ( who feels the need to hide behind a name that sounds like a character from star wars.) to vent his usual but consistent frustration of the world and anyone who is right of Keir Hardie.

Yes / No.?Nick

Agree re the thread!

Yawn! - Remember, It was you who began the knockabout  stuff (patronising emyc)  - And then you felt the need to continue - After I continued your own 'joke' by lampooning you as an ape.!  

.....Maybe you are actually too pussy to rant like the Alf Garnett you seem like. - Anyway, I am sure that I will have fun finding out!  emoticon

NUFF SAID!

The thread:-  - Yes - The model  has a strong well organised and well presented profile, indicating diverse modeling abilities. She should do very well. emoticon
Posted 26 Dec 2010
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join