Black lipgloss

13 posts
25 Dec 2010
AmyC_01
Model
AmyC_01
Does anyone know where to get a black lipgloss from thats not over £15?

Thank You,

Amy x.
Posted 25 Dec 2010
Chloe_L
Model
Chloe_L
I wish i knew!! Was looking for some the other day (after seeing it on xfactor!!)

Il let you know if i find any, Chloe x

Posted 25 Dec 2010

Here ya go:

Intense lipgloss in 'Repulse' (pure black) - only £12.50 as well  
Posted 25 Dec 2010
Edited by AndromedaX 25 Dec 2010
Tathiel
Model
Tathiel
AndromedaX
Here ya go: Intense lipgloss in 'Repulse' (pure black) - only £12.50 as well  
That looks lush! I have a black lipstick and it's so hard to use as it always looks patchy. Might have to get one of these.
Posted 25 Dec 2010
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Here you go ladies, lasts for ages.....................................................cos nobody'll kiss you twice emoticon

Posted 25 Dec 2010
Edited by gerryquiff 25 Dec 2010
AmyC_01
Model
AmyC_01
LOL! Thank you...the lipgloss looks perfect...was about to give up hope! xx

Posted 25 Dec 2010
simplydivine
Make Up Artist
simplydivine
The Illamasqua one looks awesome but OCC lip tars are amazing they do one in pure black called tarred they around £8.50 the pigments are amazing!
Posted 28 Dec 2010
ClaireShipman
Make Up Artist
ClaireShipma..
Listen to Karen OCC Lip Tars, they rock end of! lol

Check the video in at 5mins its the only black liptar example I could find.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoM6H84Jrnk

Posted 28 Dec 2010
i just use black lipstick with clear gloss on top
i only have 1 gloss in my make up box for shoots and thats clear, i use this with my large collection of lippys to add shine i find its all i need
now the 1st shoot i had that needed black lippy i didnt have any black lippy so i just used eyeliner pencil with clear lipgloss
Posted 28 Dec 2010
Edited by tasmintaylor 29 Dec 2010
simplydivine
Make Up Artist
simplydivine
yes but if you want good pigment rather than just a gloss the liptars are perfect not just clear gloss over a lip liner.
Posted 29 Dec 2010
simplydivine

yes but if you want good pigment rather than just a gloss the liptars are perfect not just clear gloss over a lip liner.

true but i can not carry every thing lol and currently my case is full and its a massive tool/craft box so i had to learn to adapt like i used to carry tons of shades of foundation from white to dark taned but now i only carry white and dark tanned u can guess my way round that 1 and my own skin tone 1. also the shoot i used eyeliner i didnt have black lippy so i improvised saying that the eyeliner on my lips was less patchy than the black lippy is lol
Posted 29 Dec 2010
simplydivine
Make Up Artist
simplydivine
I do carry everything lol I have 3 stacking baoxes on wheels, 2 bags, and tons of accessories in the boot of my car for when I need them, including folding chairs, so I know how much stuff is needed, I carry 25 shades of foundation they don'e take up that much room and I have all I need. I understand you improvised which is what is needed, sometimes. Your profile is a modle profile not an MUA I just thought I was helping out with some info that's all love You need to apply for an MUA profile if that's what you are.
Posted 31 Dec 2010
AmyC_01
Model
AmyC_01
simplydivine

The Illamasqua one looks awesome but OCC lip tars are amazing they do one in pure black called tarred they around £8.50 the pigments are amazing!

Thank you will deff take a look...

Thanks everyone for your help!

Amy x
Posted 10 Jan 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join