big bum and lovehandles

big bum and lovehandles

37 posts
20 Dec 2010
ok so does anyone no the best way to get rid of love handles and my chubby bum. other than going to the gym? im quit lazy when it comes to working out but want to get myself in tiptop shape ready or the summer xx

Posted 20 Dec 2010
i am in the same boast as you aswell, need to get it sorted as got 4 shoots in jan. Been working my ass off trying to get rid of it.

Posted 20 Dec 2010
Nick_Giles
Photographer
Nick_Giles

Lippo.!

You could of course try the cheap DIY option via the use of a kitchen knife and the vacuum cleaner.emoticon

Nick

Posted 20 Dec 2010
Nick_Giles

Lippo.!

You could of course try the cheap DIY option via the use of a kitchen knife and the vacuum cleaner.emoticon

Nick

yeahhh think i might give that one a miss for now. nothing works then al try it  emoticonx
Posted 20 Dec 2010
Simon_P
Photographer
Simon_P
staceyrooke

love handles and my chubby bum.

Seriously?
Not from looking at your images.
Posted 20 Dec 2010
yamahaglyn
Photographer
yamahaglyn
kimmie1988

Been working my ass off trying to get rid of it.

Great pun!emoticon

Posted 20 Dec 2010
Uhh..

If there was an 'easy' way of getting rid of love handles/excess fat, then no one would go to the gym.
Unfortunately, there isn't. So..off to the gym it is!

Posted 20 Dec 2010
yamahaglyn
Photographer
yamahaglyn
Simon_P

Seriously?

Yeah I just looked to, you look like you have a perfect figure imo, no big bum or love handles there.
Posted 20 Dec 2010
I struggle with my weight, so I know this feeling. Only the gym works for me, but I do a lot of lifting so my arms are ok but just like you its my lovehandles and bum.

Posted 20 Dec 2010
Zoi
Model
Zoi
Power yoga is great Look on youtube there are lots of free work out videos.
Posted 20 Dec 2010
Bigfish3311
Photographer
Bigfish3311
I think my screen might be displaying a bit skinny. I have had a very careful look through your PF and cant find the big bum and lovehandles you speak of.

Posted 20 Dec 2010
cornishman35
Photographer
cornishman35
Looking good to me.

Posted 20 Dec 2010
brandphoto
Photographer
brandphoto
staceyrooke

ok so does anyone no the best way to get rid of love handles and my chubby bum. other than going to the gym? im quit lazy when it comes to working out but want to get myself in tiptop shape ready or the summer xx

kimmie1988

i am in the same boast as you aswell, need to get it sorted as got 4 shoots in jan. Been working my ass off trying to get rid of it.

Well, unless you're both completely different from your images, in my humble,  personal, opnion, I'd suggest you both leave your love handles n butts exactly where they are emoticon
Posted 20 Dec 2010
Simon_P

Seriously?

inooo well tbh not that bad although i hate them and when i wear tight jeans trust me u can tell. well i can anyway and i think thats what counts :') and as for my bum i want it smaller its to wiggly haha best to get it toned and done b4 its to late atnd takes me longer xx
Posted 20 Dec 2010
cornishman35
Photographer
cornishman35
Wiggly
Posted 20 Dec 2010
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join