Iron Man v Spiderman

Iron Man v Spiderman

18 posts
30 Nov 2010
psn
Photographer
psn
Nooooooo not the movies, who would win in a real fight though? 

And what if the Hulk took on the winner, would he be blasted to shit by the Silver Surfers power cosmic?

And don't mention Superman please...he's not real!
Posted 30 Nov 2010
Webbo2
Photographer
Webbo2
psn
Nooooooo not the movies, who would win in a real fight though?  And what if the Hulk took on the winner, would he be blasted to shit by the Silver Surfers power cosmic? And don't mention Superman please...he's not real!
Quiet night pal?seems you have too much thinking time on your hands
Posted 30 Nov 2010
psn
Photographer
psn
nah, just trying to liven things up....

Posted 30 Nov 2010
psn
Photographer
psn
anyway, back to the fight...

Posted 30 Nov 2010
Neil_Whiteley
Photographer
Neil_Whitele..
psn

nah, just trying to liven things up....

It won't work and will end in emoticon
Posted 30 Nov 2010
Not sure on that but why is everyone talking about super heroes at the moment. I'm getting it on facebook too. Is it national superhero week or something????????

MY friend was laughing at my long furlinned leather boots I war to kickboxing sayingna I looked like wonder woman who would beat both the above and so would Xena.

Posted 30 Nov 2010
psn
Photographer
psn
well anyway, Iron Man would win, its obvious why

Posted 30 Nov 2010
Webbo2
Photographer
Webbo2
Ok....I'm game! I think iron man would eventually beat spiderman, but it would take some doing. Then if the hulk were to come along I can't help but feel he would knock iron man into tomorrow!

Posted 30 Nov 2010
psn
Photographer
psn
Aha, a response finally, and the correct answer too but without the reason why...

Posted 30 Nov 2010
Edited by psn 30 Nov 2010
Webbo2
Photographer
Webbo2
psn

Aha, a response finally, and the correct answer too but without the reason why...

Well Spiderman shouldn't be able to compete with Iron mans blaster and his ability to fly combined with a strength equal to or greater than that of spiderman. As for iron man vs. Hulk, at the end of the day iron man is just machinery, surely Hulk could damage it to the point where he merely is Tony Stark? 
Posted 30 Nov 2010
psn
Photographer
psn
Can't disagree too much there. Unless the Hulk got a blast in the eye? Muscle or technology?

Posted 30 Nov 2010
psn
Photographer
psn
tech it is then I guess

Posted 30 Nov 2010
otteypm
Photographer
otteypm
I was never really interested in the superhero thing. A more interesting scrap for me would be Xena Warrior Princess vs DR Quinn Medicine Woman.

After an good early start Xena would be finished off as Quinn reveals she hides a Derringer up her skirts, no amount of cold steel spinny things can defeat hot lead at 1000 feet per second.

Posted 30 Nov 2010
psn
Photographer
psn
I always thought it was Dr Quim....

Posted 30 Nov 2010
otteypm
Photographer
otteypm
Ah, that is the DVD version that you can get from 'under the counter'

Posted 30 Nov 2010
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join