Breast Enlargement

Breast Enlargement

38 posts
18 Nov 2010
Hey girls!
I've been looking into get a boob job for a few years and have a few thousand saved up and have decided to do it now im 18.
I just wanted to ask peoples advice on where they got theirs done (if you have obviously) and how much the cost was roughly as i wanna get it done in the best place possible as i dont want to go somewhere just because i think it will be good and end up with loads of problems.
Also any good/bad stories that you may have, and what happened when you had children, where they affected?
Yes i'm young but its what i want and iv saved up the money, im also doing as much research into it as i can. So please respect this when you comment. So i will read and take note of all comments but please be nice about it.

Thank you
Chelsea xx
Posted 18 Nov 2010
Ely
Model
Ely
Pmed you darling x

Posted 18 Nov 2010
Do you feel you are old enough to make a decision like that without sounding patronising..i know girls who have surgery at 18 and later on regret it..if i were you i would wait til i was 21 as your mind might be ready then..when i was 18 i wanted to do things and now im so glad i didnt..as your views do change..

however if u feel u r ready then my friend had hers done in reading..a great surgeon there..best to get it done in uk cause if there r any problems u arent too far..harley st have a great reputation for surgery..

good luck whatever your decision x

Posted 18 Nov 2010
Hi,

Try this website, (so feminine). Become a member and you will get all the info and advice you need. from Different places to the surgeons etc. Helped me alot. with sizes of implants etc.

All the members are very helpful and you will get to see before and after images of the girls surgery. But remember you have to be realistic on implants. most surgeons these days will only fit  a certain size of implant that they think is suitable for your size of frame. They dont go on cup sizes.
Im on there, and you can see both before and after pics. of scarring, bandages and how the develope into shape over time. im still a newbie really as only had mine done in May this year.

http://www.sofeminine.co.uk/forum/show1_f52_1/fashion-beauty/cosmetic-surgery.html

Posted 19 Nov 2010
Don't bother. It will reduce the amount of work you get.

Posted 20 Nov 2010
Dont do it!
You are only limited to doing glamour etc then...
x

Posted 20 Nov 2010
jbwalton
Photographer
jbwalton
LaurieWilliams

Dont do it! You are only limited to doing glamour etc then... x

Try telling Jody_Maginnis that one. She does amazing work as an Art Nude model . 

IMO

Posted 20 Nov 2010
For_Arts_Sake
Photographer
For_Arts_Sak..
Sorry for taking this off topic slightly, but picking up on Alesha's point above, I can't help wondering why you want to do this? There is a significant risk of ruining your body permanently and even if it doesn't, it won't make you a better person.

I see you live in the town where I work - why not let me photograph you in a bikini and see how good you can look as you are? You are certainly very pretty and have the most gorgeous blue eyes I've sen in a long time!

Posted 20 Nov 2010
Just to clear up. Im not getting a boob job to have gigantic boobs and will therefore only do glamour. I am doing them for pure confidence reasons. I will only be going one size bigger. If anyone is genuinly interested then i will email you privately and explain but seriously. Im not Katie Price (even though i wish i was), im not doing it to fake. Im doing it to be able to do a simple task like going swimming without crying because im so depressed about my appearance.

Posted 20 Nov 2010
clivewelch
Photographer
clivewelch
Please don`t,
Clive

Posted 20 Nov 2010
paulford
Photographer
paulford
Put caps ock on......................DON,T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!in my opinion not worth all the cost and problems it mght cause.

Posted 20 Nov 2010
FelicityFatale
Photographer
FelicityFata..
paulford

Put caps ock on......................DON,T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!in my opinion not worth all the cost and problems it mght cause.

What right do you have to give that opinion when it hasn't been asked for?

None of your business, imo.
Posted 20 Nov 2010
According to your stats you are a size 10 and a C cup. Thats really not small...I would say wait a few years until your body is ready for such a change. I am personnaly against surgery and I know girls who have had theirs done and regretted it, but then again I also know of ones who say its the best thing they have ever done...but I would definitely say wait till you are 21-22.

Posted 20 Nov 2010
Chelsea_92

Just to clear up. Im not getting a boob job to have gigantic boobs and will therefore only do glamour. I am doing them for pure confidence reasons. I will only be going one size bigger. If anyone is genuinly interested then i will email you privately and explain but seriously. Im not Katie Price (even though i wish i was), im not doing it to fake. Im doing it to be able to do a simple task like going swimming without crying because im so depressed about my appearance.

Genuine question ... do you really think one extra cup size will make a dramatic difference to your confidence, if it's already that low?

If you're seriously depressed about your appearance to the extent that it affects your life, it's highly unlikely that increasing your bust by just one cup size will be enough for you.  You may well decide you need them bigger because the small boost didn't have the intended effect.  Or you'll decide that there's some other aspect of your appearance that needs changing as well.  you could end up in a vicious circle.

Have you maybe thought about getting some counselling from your GP to see if there's an underlying cause as to why you're so depressed about your appearance?  It's worth doing whatever you decide in the end.  For a start it will give you some extra time to decide and definitely make up your mind.  And for another thing, if you're found to be seriously depressed and a psychologist thinks a boob job would be a good idea for you, you might find it easier to get the surgery.

Plus another thing you need to remember is that you're very young really and your body hasn't finished growing yet.  I had a 30B bra size up until I hit 24.  Then I had a growth spurt and now I am a 32D.  The last thing you want to do is get implants only for your boobs to grow bigger in a couple of years anyway, because then they could sag and you'll end up feeling worse.

Posted 20 Nov 2010
mattharper
Photographer
mattharper
I love it when all the Don't do it brigade start shouting.
This girl says she has thought about it for a few years and then you try and tell her what to do.
The amount of girls that do have it and never regret it out number those that have some problems by thousands to one.
Do you have any idea what you all sound like? Interfering grandparents!
She asked for advice on where to go and how much, not whether you think she should have it done or not.

as for limiting her to glamour. what total and utter rubbish
I have net loads of girls and women that have had it done and each and every one said it is the best thing they ever did 
Posted 20 Nov 2010
Edited by mattharper 20 Nov 2010
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join