The time has come...

The time has come...

26 posts
6 Nov 2010
for me to grow my hair.

I've had short hair for years, but had it this short on and off for about 4 years now. I'm starting to grow up and realise now that after my birthday in two weeks time I should really try and grow my hair. Also, its my graduation ball next year and I'd like to *gulps* look like one of those lady things...

I've had it bum length before and it didn't suit me and annoyed the hell out of me, so I've opted for a choppy bob like I used to have.

Does anyone have any tips on how to make your hair grow faster? Any treatments or products?

And does anyone think I should not do this...?
Posted 6 Nov 2010
Sea Kelp tablets x

Posted 6 Nov 2010
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Try searching YouTube for growing your hair.

You'll find many rocket scientists like this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTOaVZAlBFg&feature=related saying the "the way to grow out your hair is NOT to cut your hair"..... I'm sure you've not thought of that one....... DOH!!  These people are CLEVER like!!
Posted 6 Nov 2010
Actually the more I cut my hair the more it grows, I shave the sides about every two/three weeks cuz it grows about an inch every three weeks for me. I'll just give it slight trims to keep ontop of it
Posted 6 Nov 2010
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Quirkybutcute

Actually the more I cut my hair the more it grows, I shave the sides about every two/three weeks cuz it grows about an inch every three weeks for me. I'll just give it slight trims to keep ontop of it

Does it grow more when there's a full moon?
Posted 6 Nov 2010
The kelp tablets definitely work and they're cheap too. Get them from Holland and Barrett
Posted 6 Nov 2010
Thank you I'll definately give them a shot .
Posted 6 Nov 2010
Faille
Model
Faille
Sea Kelp is amazing, can also help lose weight.

BUT, they bought me out in REALLY bad spots - which were near on impossible to get rid of.  I took the tablets fine for like 9months and then it started.  I tried *everything* to get rid of them but nope, nothing would work.  Stopped taking the Sea Kelp and they started clearing up.  I've also read online from others that they've experienced the same.

Obviously not everyone will have the same reactions, my mum didn't break out like I did, but neither did she see the benefits like I did.

x
Posted 20 Nov 2010
Twodogs239
Photographer
Twodogs239
Surprised this thread has not been swamped by bald men looking for the answer to the folically challenged! The answer is kelp tablets under a full moon, and it may help to get your head massaged by a cows tongue
Posted 20 Nov 2010
rach85
Model
rach85
im well gona try sea kelp afer this thread, nothing worse than trying to grow your hair ,
Posted 20 Nov 2010
leighmoore
Photographer
leighmoore
Hang upside down and let gravity do its thing
Posted 20 Nov 2010
I found plaiting my hair in about 6 plaits over night worked-pulls the hair at the root forcing it to produce keratin or something-might be a myth but my hair seemed to need dying more often!

Posted 20 Nov 2010
I got the sea kelp tablets so fingers crossed! And unfortunately my hair isn't long enough to plait
Posted 20 Nov 2010
kayliem
Model
kayliem
massage your scalp daily, an when washing your hair. not roughly, just lil cicles with your fingertips for a few mins. its get all your blood to your scalp, an stimulates growth. x

Posted 24 Nov 2010
Coconut oil and an Indian Head Massage - both promote growth,

VV

Posted 24 Nov 2010
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join