ZUMBA

14 posts
31 Oct 2010
kayliem
Model
kayliem
anyone else addicted to this new dance workout?? my gym cant keep up with demand!

Posted 31 Oct 2010
Chloe_L
Model
Chloe_L
kayliem

anyone else addicted to this new dance workout?? my gym cant keep up with demand!

My Mum raves about it, may go with her tommorow and see what its all about!!! xx
Posted 1 Nov 2010
kayliem
Model
kayliem
its great fun. very energetic! make sure you take a bottle of water, you will need it x

Posted 1 Nov 2010
Tathiel
Model
Tathiel
My gym has started addvertising it but as far as I know don't have any classes for it yet.

Posted 5 Nov 2010
I've not been yet but my friend loves it...says its great.
Its been popular in the USA for years...don't know why it's taken so long to kick off over here.
I'm told that if you like a bit of salsa dancing then you will love Zumba.

Posted 5 Nov 2010
LadylikeMedia
Photographer
LadylikeMedia
A place across the street from me has started doing classes, and I'm hoping to join - the lady told me it's like latin dancing meets aerobics!

Posted 5 Nov 2010
kayliem
Model
kayliem
its quite fast, but can depend on your teacher. some are more quicker than others! you do need to have a bit of rhythum, otherwise you wont keep up lol

but its great fun. my stepmum has lost 2 stone an has been going twice a week. shes gone from a size 18 to a 14 now.

they say you burn between 500-900 calories depending on how hard you push yourself. i reccomend anyone try it to see if you might like it x

Posted 6 Nov 2010
FelicityFatale
Photographer
FelicityFatale
The venue I work in holds these events. It's not new though, the tutor around Hertfordshire (Lisa) has been doing it over twenty years by all accounts!

It looks like a pretty good workout, not my cup of tea but many of the people attending would otherwise do zero exercise.

Posted 6 Nov 2010
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Posted 6 Nov 2010
Edited by HowardJ 6 Nov 2010
kayliem
Model
kayliem
lol howard!

Posted 6 Nov 2010
CJ_x
Model
CJ_x
I would consider doing Zumba but there is no way I could keep up. I have two left feet at the best of times!

Posted 12 Nov 2010
DrewHart
Photographer
DrewHart
There is something mesmerizing about lots of people all doing something in unison... or is it just me...

although way beyond my skill set i suspect....

with howard on needing a lie down after watching those vids....

Posted 12 Nov 2010
natalieminh
Photographer
natalieminh
I haven't yet. But seeing all the positive feedback here, I might try it sometime. Thanks!
Posted 13 Nov 2010
kayliem
Model
kayliem
give it a go! you never no unless you try. its fast an fun. x

Posted 15 Nov 2010
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join