Ok, so I'm ill :(

7 posts
11 Oct 2010
After commenting on how everyone around me was ill yet I wasn't, I now am.

I've got vitamin C tablets, drinking lots, eating well and sleeping well, is there anything else I can do?

Got a shoot this Thurs and really wanting to feel better and less like death,

Posted 11 Oct 2010
CPPhoto
Photographer
CPPhoto
Brandy & Sleep...

The more I sleep, I seem to recover quicker...

Posted 11 Oct 2010
River
Model
River
Sleep is good Also, I dont know whether its been proven to help, but Ive been drinking green tea for years (I have IBS and sometimes my stomach is funny with milk), and I hardly ever get ill. I had a cold about 3 weeks ago that my family had, everyone's lasted about a week, my cold lasted two days Twinings green tea with mango, and twinings with orange and lotus flower is delish
Posted 11 Oct 2010
Thanks for the replies. I'm guessing sleep is my best bet but seeing as my bed is broken and I'm currently sleeping on a mattress on the floor while my landlord delivers a new one its not very comfy
Posted 11 Oct 2010
Its Tuseday, you will probably feel better by Thursday, there is a bug going round, I had it last week, it was gone in 72 hours.

Nice clean sheets, well made bed to rest in, and soup.
Posted 12 Oct 2010
Edited by DeadCute 12 Oct 2010
I'm feeling better today, seem to be getting rid a lot quicker then everyone else I know. Eating lots of soup, drinking lots of water and orange, sleeping LOTS and just generally trying to avoid mopeing around and feeling sorry for myself
Posted 12 Oct 2010
Ok so its Thursday, I'm no better and probably worse. I've slept til I can no longer sleep and tried everything that's possible!
Posted 14 Oct 2010
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join