Mature Art Nude - Fairies, Forests ...............

Mature Art Nude - Fairies, Forests ...............

24 posts
7 Oct 2010
Serena
Model
Serena
Mature Art Nude - Fairies, Forests and Strange Woodland People (and me)!

Who says you can't do art-nude at 55! 

Here are pictures from last month which I rather like!  Hope you like them as much as I do. Hard to choose which to put on my profile - maybe the lot?!

In no particular order (as they say):-

I started with art-nude when I began modelling a few years ago, and it's always going to be my favourite genre.  It's great to show everyone that one can work at this style well into middle-age.  Of course it helps to have a great photographer AND a lovely location!

Posted 7 Oct 2010
Edited by ForumModerator 10 Oct 2010
Purple_Girl
Photographer
Purple_Girl
I rather like #5, it's interesting to look at. You look great for 55!
Posted 7 Oct 2010
Stunning pics Serena.

Like the ones when you are in a stone circle.

Posted 7 Oct 2010
Serena
Model
Serena
Thanks everyone! I love the stone circle and I curled up and did a lifemodelling pose which I think worked well in no.5 - the all curled up one.

I rather like the lolloping on the bench too. Had it in black and white but the sumptuous colour of the foliage actually worked better.

Posted 7 Oct 2010
stphq
Photographer
stphq
The fourth one down is the only one i'm not fussed for as you are a bit dark in it, not great light at that area... the 5th one works extremely well.. i like them .. and i will also agree with my girlfriend in saying you look fab, don't look your age at all..
Posted 7 Oct 2010
I like the 5th image..the first one in the stone circle. Not too keen on the rest. You look fab for your age but to me they are just images of a naked person..not art nude.

Just my 2p though.

Posted 8 Oct 2010
Serena
Model
Serena
RussFreeman

The first one and the first circle one (please number them, it's not difficult). Nice to see this side of you. The first circle one is really good actually.

This IS me ... the glamour etc is what I earn money at.  The artistic is what ie deep within my heart.

PS. I wouldn't know how to number the pictures after the event - not difficult for many but baffling (like many simple computer things) for me.  It's being old u c! lol
Posted 8 Oct 2010
Serena
Model
Serena
stphq

The fourth one down is the only one i'm not fussed for as you are a bit dark in it, not great light at that area... the 5th one works extremely well.. i like them .. and i will also agree with my girlfriend in saying you look fab, don't look your age at all..

Many thanks - a nice comment to get up to on a Friday morning!
Posted 8 Oct 2010
I like number 3 best. as it shows your muscle tone in your legs very well. When i look at art nude. Or nude images of models i love to see great shape and great difined shape in there bodies wether thats through muscle tone or flexibility, Thats not say there anyway bad or good to others. Thats just my opinion on what i like to see in nudes.

But yes your in very good shape for 55.emoticon
Posted 8 Oct 2010
gazhilla
Photographer
gazhilla
5 is the one for me and great figure for any age of model
Posted 8 Oct 2010
Your figure looks great in 3 and I love the feeling in number 5. I agree with everyone else, you definitely don't look your age!
Posted 8 Oct 2010
I love number 5, the first stone circle one, stunning! and number 1 is very nice too, for some reason the black and white ones just do it for me, and the colour ones dont...but i dont know why! the only thing id say is number 7 looks like your smoking a giant cigar so id try get rid of that (unless you actually are?) it takes my attention everytime i look at it. but other than that fab work you look great!
Posted 8 Oct 2010
3 for me, your body looks great!

Posted 8 Oct 2010
Faye
Model
Faye
all this 'good for your age' stuff is rubbish, Serena, you look good fullstop!

Posted 8 Oct 2010
Serena
Model
Serena
kirsty269

I like the 5th image..the first one in the stone circle. Not too keen on the rest. You look fab for your age but to me they are just images of a naked person..not art nude. Just my 2p though.

Now this comment baffles me completely.  I would say this shoot is most definitely art-nude.  Now we've established (and I agree) that my art-class pose puts no.5 to top position (the comments give it 8 winner ticks) and the 3rd lying on the bench comes 2nd place with 3 ticks.

No.3 does indeed show good body definition (as mentioned by a comment earlier).
No.5 is definitely atmospheric and interestingly shot and the pose is good.  (Just a naked person?)

OK guys (and gals) ... why is it considered by one person to NOT be art-nude? ... see above comment.  A debate for the weekend?!!   I think it's great art-nude (given my limitations) shot by a photographer who's shot more art-nude than I've had hot dinners.  I can pose quite well and have good body defintion and the environment suits the style too. 

IS IT ART-NUDE OR NOT?  Let battle commence!  I'll sit on the fence (or the blue pencil! and observe).
Posted 8 Oct 2010
Edited by Serena 8 Oct 2010
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join