Long lasting/high coverage foundation?

Long lasting/high coverage foundation?

11 posts
2 Sep 2010
Im not an MUA but I thought Id ask some people who knew what they're talking about and aren't trying to sell me their employer's product.
I recently bought Benefit's Some Kinda Gorgeou foundation and I hate it. The coverage is bad, it feels greasy and is almost all gone in less than week.

Can any of you lovelies reccomend me a decent foundation that lasts all day and covers well? Im really pale too so a lot can be  too dark on me!
Posted 2 Sep 2010
hey i use wonder finnish liquid foundation for coverage and then i use dream matte mouse ontop because it gives a lovely finnish both are mayballine new york products, hope ths helps

Posted 2 Sep 2010
Thank you, Ill look into them!

Posted 2 Sep 2010
I use 2 products together: Max Factor Lasting Finish foundation, with Maybelline mineral powder foundation over the top. Its a bit of an odd combo but it works sooo well for photos. It is however also way too thick for everyday wear!
Posted 2 Sep 2010
Its mainly for shoots and the ocassional night out. You know what it's like when friends are drunk and shoving cameras in your face...or is that just my friends? Haha.

Posted 2 Sep 2010
AndromedaX

I use 2 products together: Max Factor Lasting Finish foundation, with Maybelline mineral powder foundation over the top. Its a bit of an odd combo but it works sooo well for photos. It is however also way too thick for everyday wear!

Errr ... I think thats the combination I use aswell! :P

VV
Posted 2 Sep 2010
I use foundation with powder over the top the powder knocks out the shine and helps hold the foundation when it gets hot under the studio lights prevents it from running brand wise i keep switching i currently have stole 2true range from superdrug off my sister for cheap its damn good my usual would be Clinique superfit x

Posted 2 Sep 2010
Secondskin
Make Up Artist
Secondskin
I have to say it...i use top price ranges of makeup...but 2true is unbelievably good and its the cheapest cheapo makeup available...lol makes you wonder doesnt it??lol

Posted 3 Sep 2010
ClaireShipman
Make Up Artist
ClaireShipma..
Secondskin

I have to say it...i use top price ranges of makeup...but 2true is unbelievably good and its the cheapest cheapo makeup available...lol makes you wonder doesnt it??lol

I love thier clear lipgloss it gives a glass shine and nice and thick so lasts a while 

Posted 3 Sep 2010
xAbix
Model
xAbix
I use MAC studio fix, they match your skin colour perfectly, and it lasts like forever!! It is expensive, but amazing coverage, especially with their "Prep + prime"!!
Posted 14 Sep 2010
the 2true liquid eyeliner is amazing, foundation wise Estee lauder doublewear but i find it way to harsh for everyday, everyday i'm a rimmel girl!

Posted 14 Sep 2010
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join