Smoky eye sexy rock chick look! Any tips?

Smoky eye sexy rock chick look! Any tips?

13 posts
23 Aug 2010
Hello, i have a photoshoot tommorow and its big hair and smoky eye sexy rock chick vogue style if you get me!

Anyone got any tips to do some smoky eye rock chick look with big hair? Want to look great!

Hazel x
Posted 23 Aug 2010
Edited by Hazel_Ashton 23 Aug 2010
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Hazel_Ashton

Anyone got any tips to do some smoky eye rock chick look with big hair?

A youth mis-spent in sex and drugs and rock & roll?

Bob emoticon
Posted 23 Aug 2010
jes
Model
jes
Buy a hair magazine.  They have some great make up ideas you can try to copy.  Have a practice first though!

Posted 23 Aug 2010
jes

Buy a hair magazine.  They have some great make up ideas you can try to copy.  Have a practice first though!

Okay i may pop online and see what's on there going to get up at 6am though so will have a good 3 - 4 hours to practice!
Posted 23 Aug 2010
you tube tutorials..practice tonight so you're ready. go for fake eyelashes, maybe cat-like flicks with your eyeliner, put white/light eye-shadow in the corners to make your eyes look bigger x

Posted 23 Aug 2010
melrobson02

you tube tutorials..practice tonight so you're ready. go for fake eyelashes, maybe cat-like flicks with your eyeliner, put white/light eye-shadow in the corners to make your eyes look bigger x

+1
Posted 23 Aug 2010
Thanks everyone! Shall use youtube tutorials
Posted 23 Aug 2010
Edited by Hazel_Ashton 23 Aug 2010
melrobson02

+2 emoticon
Posted 23 Aug 2010
I have a 'Smoky Eye Kit' that I use a lot for shoots and performing.  It's a box of eyeshadows grouped into 'Day Smoke' (neutrals), 'Fashion Smoke' (blue/green), and 'Classic Smoke' (black/silver) plus a tutorial card for each set that shows you how to make three different shaded smoky eye looks.  It's a fantastic little set and I use it all the time, and my smoky eyes look great every time because the cards are so helpful!  It's from Too Faced which they sell in most Boots'

Posted 24 Aug 2010
imageaware
Photographer
imageaware
Youtube make-up 'goddess' Michelle Phan has a couple of 'smokey eye' tutorials including this one;

#p/search/1/OCnJ8B0Ay14">http://www.youtube.com/user/MichellePhan#p/search/1/OCnJ8B0Ay14

G.
Posted 24 Aug 2010
Edited by imageaware 24 Aug 2010
Fleur_du_Mal

I have a 'Smoky Eye Kit' that I use a lot for shoots and performing.  It's a box of eyeshadows grouped into 'Day Smoke' (neutrals), 'Fashion Smoke' (blue/green), and 'Classic Smoke' (black/silver) plus a tutorial card for each set that shows you how to make three different shaded smoky eye looks.  It's a fantastic little set and I use it all the time, and my smoky eyes look great every time because the cards are so helpful!  It's from Too Faced which they sell in most Boots'

Ah thanks for that i shall keep that in mind for future smoky make-up looks emoticon
Posted 24 Aug 2010
Cody
Model
Cody
black eyeliner and loose messy curls in hair

Posted 24 Aug 2010
Fleur_du_Mal

I've seen that, it looked great emoticon
Posted 24 Aug 2010
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join