Can anyone recommend.....

Can anyone recommend.....

10 posts
10 July 2010
Purple_Girl
Photographer
Purple_Girl
.....a good brand/type of eyeshadow that comes in particularly bold, vibrant colours? Something with a bit of shimmer/sparkle in it would be perfect.

Thanks!
Posted 10 July 2010
GinaLee
Model
GinaLee
Stargazer <3 Barry M also

Posted 10 July 2010
+1 for barry m

Posted 10 July 2010
GinaLee
Model
GinaLee
Yeh Barry M pwns Stargazer
Posted 10 July 2010
Urban Decay have gorgeous colours. Expensive but OH SO PRETTY.

Posted 10 July 2010
Purple_Girl
Photographer
Purple_Girl
Thanks for the suggestions everyone. Stargazer seemed the cheapest option so I've ordered some shimmery purple eyeshadow from them, perfect for my purpose. Cheers!

Posted 10 July 2010
Tammy_Kayler_Makeup
Make Up Artist
Tammy_Kayler_Makeup
inglot! but the only store is in london truely amazing, as good (if not better in some cases then mac) and prices start at 3.50 for eyeshadows!! last ages and very pigmented. I swear by them. they dont sell online through
Posted 8 Dec 2010
I also give a thumbs up for Barry M products.

I do have a lot of stargazer, which has some awesome colours in the range, but Barry M has a lot better quality. For a shoot though, you could use either as it won't really matter that Stargazer fades after about 10 minutes and you have to reapply to get the boldness back. This is why they're a lot cheaper.

Posted 8 Dec 2010
katenix
Model
katenix
I always use Urban Decay, black stardust. Its really dark with an extra shimmer, and they do SOOO many colours!! )
Posted 8 Dec 2010
makeup
Make Up Artist
makeup
Yaby are nice, obviously MAC pigments, Illamasqua are also gorgeous, Ben Nye have got some fab new products as well

Sian
Posted 21 Dec 2010
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join