Need to get rid of leg spots... help? :/

Need to get rid of leg spots... help? :/

8 posts
7 July 2010
So I got an infection from a tattoo a few months ago and stupidly never finished the course of antibiotics
About 80% of it cleared up though yet I'm still left with a fair few ugly spots and blemishes that won't go away. They pretty much look like gnat bites but I know full well theyre not. Also, Ive just moved about 100 miles from home so am yet to be registered to a doctor :/
Anyone know of anything I can by on the high street for it?
Thanks.
Posted 7 July 2010
A. Try sudocrem, amazing stuff B.try antihistamine cream, or called hydrocortisane cream, for bites stings and alergys, superdug do own version, available in most stores. Other than that u prob have to go to docs for more antibiotics.
Posted 10 July 2010
A. Try sudocrem, amazing stuff B.try antihistamine cream, or called hydrocortisane cream, for bites stings and alergys, superdug do own version, available in most stores. Other than that u prob have to go to docs for more antibiotics.
Posted 10 July 2010
nicholasstratton
Photographer
nicholasstra..
sudocrem is what all tattooists give their customer to put on tatts anyway so may be worth a try. otherwise go into a local chemist and ask their advice.

Posted 10 July 2010
Mimi_C
Model
Mimi_C
nicholasstratton

sudocrem is what all tattooists give their customer to put on tatts anyway so may be worth a try. otherwise go into a local chemist and ask their advice.

Bepanthem is what should be used, NOT sudocrem.

Even just go to boots they're good and normally creams like that have a section as there are so many so you should be able to find something until you can get to a DRs
Posted 10 July 2010
do you exfoliate?exfoliate a couple times a week and see how that goes..also good to use savalon and an oil free moisturiser..best advice i can give u as a beauty therapst xx

Posted 10 July 2010
xPixyx
Model
xPixyx
never exfoliate a tattoo or it will fade and use bepanthon as it will not drain the ink like sudocream does

Posted 19 July 2010
I've only just seen these I thought I'd get some kind of notification... rubbish! Thankyou for all the advice, and don't worry, I do use Bepanthen and don't even get my tattoo's wet until theyve healed let alone exfoliate them! The tattoo's been healed for months and months it's just the spots I used tea tree oil but theyre taking thier time to go away But I'll definatly be exfoliating and using Sudocrem! Thankyou!!!!
Posted 30 July 2010
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join