(PILLS)">Holland & Baratt tanning piss (PILLS)

Holland & Baratt tanning piss (PILLS)

23 posts
19 June 2010
RitaS
Model
RitaS
Has anyone tried them and do they work? i almost got some as they are on offer for £1.99. Ok, a very small amount of money but i don't wanna part with it if they are rubbish. But on the other hand i always thought H&B were a pretty good shop for all things herbal so surely they wouldn't  sell poop?

Posted 19 June 2010
RitaS
Model
RitaS
PILLS!!!! oh my god i need to proof read before posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 19 June 2010
RitaS

LMAO I read this and was like piss?? I have seen the pills advertised lol!!! 

I just wonder what the side affects you be ?? Surely it can't be good for you - but then again I'm no scientist so I can't really make a comment on that!! 

Posted 19 June 2010
kater
Model
kater
emoticon
Posted 19 June 2010
Posted 19 June 2010
RitaS
Model
RitaS
OK, Lets all point and laugh at the dumbass, LOL! So, do they work? It says you do need some sunlight every day for them to work... What if it's cloudy??
Posted 19 June 2010
GSC4X
Photographer
GSC4X
RitaS

You were probably right first time around!

Posted 19 June 2010
photofrank
Photographer
photofrank
You'll probably turn yellow.
Posted 19 June 2010
I've just had a look at the reviews, and they say that they work.

But personally I would be to scared to use them.. I would rather be pale.

Posted 19 June 2010
ajc07977
Photographer
ajc07977
Sounds like Michael Jackson pills in reverse to me
Posted 19 June 2010
They increase the amount of Melatonin in your body so when you go out in the sun, you are more likely to tan! Not sure if they work, but they should do with regular sun exposure!

Posted 25 June 2010
what are they called?

Posted 25 June 2010
Tayla
Model
Tayla
Google them... sure there are plenty of reviews
Posted 25 June 2010
RitaS
Model
RitaS
Well it seems like they are gold dust. having to wait for them to get them back in stock so they must be good!

Posted 30 June 2010
Surely if they require an amount of sun to work, there's no telling if it's the pills that are working or just sun exposure? There may be a correlation between taking the pills and you tanning, but the sun being the variable makes it a difficult thing to qualify. I've not done so much as Google this, so don't take my response as a qualified/researched one, but I'd be skeptical. Personally, I'd stick with good old fake-bake. If, by any chance, these pills increase your skin's susceptibility to tanning, then there's a good chance it could increase your chance of damaging your skin permanently. Having said that, I am a Holland and Barratt loyal customer, and having used many of their herbal remedies for years, I can say that I have never experienced any negative side affects to anything. I do, however, do full research on each product before I use it, to ensure that I am aware of any risks involved in taking the medicine, just as I read carefully the leaflets in prescription medicines and ask my doctor if I am unsure of anything. Do your research first
Posted 30 June 2010
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join