pores

15 posts
29 Sep 2007
NicolaW
Model
NicolaW
My face is very porus,anyone know of any lotions, potions or facials that will help?

Posted 29 Sep 2007
Edited by NicolaW 29 Sep 2007
matt
Photographer
matt
Try No7 Protect & Perfect from bootshappy6
Posted 29 Sep 2007
NicolaW
Model
NicolaW
matt

is it really good then?how much is it?
Posted 29 Sep 2007
Edited by NicolaW 30 Sep 2007
Budge
Photographer
Budge

At least a couple of models I respect both swear by having a proper sauna session at least once a week. But this must include the surprised4coldsurprised4  plunge pool (or icyshower) afterwards too. It's about allowing the body to cleanse and tone itself really.

Cheers

Budge

Posted 30 Sep 2007
NicolaW
Model
NicolaW
budge

At least a couple of models I respect both swear by having a proper sauna session at least once a week. But this must include the surprised4coldsurprised4  plunge pool (or icyshower) afterwards too. It's about allowing the body to cleanse and tone itself really.

Cheers

Budge

A SAUNA SESSION? DO YOU GET THAT DONE AT A BEAUTICIAN?
Posted 30 Sep 2007
Budge
Photographer
Budge

No, typically at a health club or even a decent gym. You don't need any help, it's just a matter of sitting in the sauna for a while (how long depends on experience, build etc) and then jumping into an ice-cold plunge pool (or more often an icy shower). You would typically then repeat the process 2 or three times. In the Nordic countries where it originates it's a very social affair, friends and family will go together and have a gossip etc.

Cheers

Budge

Posted 30 Sep 2007
NicolaW
Model
NicolaW
budge

No, typically at a health club or even a decent gym. You don't need any help, it's just a matter of sitting in the sauna for a while (how long depends on experience, build etc) and then jumping into an ice-cold plunge pool (or more often an icy shower). You would typically then repeat the process 2 or three times. In the Nordic countries where it originates it's a very social affair, friends and family will go together and have a gossip etc.

Cheers

Budge

ok thankyou,i will look into this
Posted 30 Sep 2007
im quite spotty at the minute. i use a sauna and steam room nearly every week day ... is it possible to over do that for your skin does anyone know?

Posted 22 Oct 2007
Yeah because its cleansing your skin it brings out all the dirt etc therefore giving u spots for a couple of days. everytime i use my face saunce i get a couple of spots appear

Posted 23 Oct 2007
Emmie20
Model
Emmie20
matt

#cc33cc>Matt's right, this is quite possibly the best thing ever, and its clinically proven to be the best!!  It costs about £17.

#cc33cc>If i were you I'd get in there quickly, No7 cant make it quick enough!  They've put a warning out to customers that there selling so quick in the run up to christmas.

happy6

Posted 23 Oct 2007

hi all is this product any good for open pores on the chin area?

thanks happy5

Posted 17 Dec 2007
Cliniques pore line is great!

Posted 17 Dec 2007
What a fantastic post, I will take these steps for a clearer complexsion but I am not sure about the icy cold shower surprised4, it makes me feel cold just thinking about it!!!
Posted 17 Dec 2007
I have naturally quite oily skin but it seems to be really good at the minuite. I started using clean and clear about two months ago. Morning and night routine. i use the wash then toner, then use blemish and spot fighting moisturiser. I didnt really bother with products before as never seem to work but i think that was just down to lack of patience and not sticking with it.

Posted 18 Dec 2007

In the morning I put the shower on at the highest heat that my body can take and start cleansing,toning and then exfoliating
but don't put your face under the water as your face may scold as it is more sensitive but grab a flannel (I use sponges that are  meant to be used for facials) put that under the water
then squeeze the excess water out then wipe away softly and then pat lightly for the three products. Then after your shower you may see some spots as
the heat has opened your pores then place moisteriser lightly on your face.

But hey if you ever need a basic facial i'm your girl lol.

P.S. Definately look at what the four products I mentioned are for your skin type: Dry,Oily,Combination (which can be dry/oily) or Sensitive.

Hope this helps!

Posted 18 Dec 2007
Edited by kylieb19 18 Dec 2007
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join