Posted 12 May 2010
Edited by FrameworksMedia 12 May 2010
FelicityFatale
Photographer
FelicityFata..
HarleyXx

#7030a0;">Has Anyone Done This? Experience Etc? Advice Much Appreciated xx

Advice: don't be bloody stupid.

(Qualifications: in the process of training as a nutritionalist)
Posted 12 May 2010
FelicityFatale

Lol, tell it like it is
Posted 12 May 2010
BaileyK
Model
BaileyK
You don't need to diet

Posted 12 May 2010
I need to lose about 10lbs to be where i feel happy ive been alot lighter than i am now and i just feel unhappy with how i am now in comparason xxx

Posted 12 May 2010
RossMcC
Photographer
RossMcC
Do it the proper way then. following a fad diet will result in your health deteriorating and any weight loss will just be temporary.

Posted 12 May 2010
BaileyK
Model
BaileyK
Exercise hun,
Its easy for me to say but exercise is a better way of going rather than a mental diet!

Posted 12 May 2010
FrameworksMedia

isn't this a little bit like the mentos diet coke diet

I once did a coke and extra strong mints diet, not to lose weight i just had hardly any time or money and they were both things i could conviently grab off the shelf at work. I dont know if i lost any weight but i did manage to fit in a lot more work in the time i had freed up from not having to sleep.
Posted 12 May 2010
I do excerise too 5days a week and three of them I have a personal trainer I'm going to do the detox version of this diet then eat salad veg fruit etc I shall let u know the results xx

Posted 12 May 2010
majk
Photographer
majk
FelicityFatale

Agreed. Do it the right way, energy in < energy out and you're fine.

(Qualifications: Ex-Eating Dissorder idiot means I know more about nutrition than any nutritionalist EVER will)
Posted 12 May 2010
HarleyXx

I'm going to do the detox version of this diet then eat salad veg fruit etc I shall let u know the results xx

So you have had about 6 replys telling you its a very bad idea, and your still going to do it?
Eva
Posted 12 May 2010
JadedRed

I once did a coke and extra strong mints diet, not to lose weight i just had hardly any time or money and they were both things i could conviently grab off the shelf at work. I dont know if i lost any weight but i did manage to fit in a lot more work in the time i had freed up from not having to sleep.

Didn't your teeth suffer.?????

Have'nt heard of this diet. Cayenne will raise your metabolism  for a while so will help in a small way but lemonade????? surely its like liquid sugar.

More exercise an sensible eating is the only way.
Posted 12 May 2010
For **** sake...

FelicityFatale has it in one.

Also, if all these bloody "diets" actually worked it would be some kind of 'revolutionary' turning point in nutrition/science blah blah blah. But it isn't...and won't be due to everyone being totally different.

There's no such thing as easy, if it appears "easy" it generally means you'll be doing something detrimental to your body (cayenne pepper and lemonade? Oil and refined sugar...yeah because your pancreas won't have a cardiac arrest...no wait, that's acute pancreatitis)

I'm surprised you haven't spoken to your personal trainer...they *should* know this and have told you already (or they did and you're ignoring their words of wisdom?)

Wooooo-saaaah...

Posted 12 May 2010
majk
Photographer
majk
Tidal_Kitten

(or they did and you're ignoring their words of wisdom?)

Oh no! Purestormitus! She now has NO hope!
Posted 12 May 2010
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join