TEETH! Home bleaching kits - advice/tips?!

TEETH! Home bleaching kits - advice/tips?!

18 posts
4 April 2010
Hello!

I've toyed with the idea of getting a home bleaching kit for my teeth for a while now, but have never spoken to anyone that has actually used one...

If anyone could recommend a kit or brand, or warn me off of a particular one, I'd be REALLY grateful!!!

Please help!!!

Kirsty xx
Posted 4 April 2010
I use them and there great... Pick one up on ebay for about a tenner
Posted 4 April 2010
Lacey
Model
Lacey
I hate my teeth, what make do you use?

Posted 4 April 2010
Lacey
Model
Lacey
Do you use the one thats 44% witht he UV light?

Posted 4 April 2010
I would also be interested to find out...

Posted 4 April 2010
Polecat
Model
Polecat
Me too!!
Posted 10 April 2010
I saw this advertised on TV the other day, although I have no experience with it:

http://www.pearldrops.co.uk/instantwhite.php

It seems a bit safer than messing around with bleach, maybe?
Posted 10 April 2010
the pearl drops stuff is good, i use it but it only lasts 1 day.

I use the Dr George stuff, its pretty good and to maintain you can use the gel with your toothpaste!

its also the top selling home tooth whitening kit in the US so its gotta be good!

Posted 10 April 2010
I found the pearl drop instant white comes off with your saliva, you you can't drink anything when you have it on, it goes patchy, like flaky nail polish.
x

Posted 10 April 2010
TRUEX
Photographer
TRUEX
I remember when Ross used teeth whitener in a episode of Friends.....
Posted 10 April 2010
I use pearl drops whitening daily toothpaste. I have been using it for about 2 weeks and have started to see a difference.

Read up before you use this bleaching internet stuff, some work but some just contain irritants to make your gums and lips pinker so your teeth appear whiter yet they make no difference to your actual teeth.

I tried teeth bleaching once, went to my dentist and spent about £300, made less difference than the toothpaste and it made my teeth sensitive for about 4 days.
Posted 10 April 2010
Edited by bella_ava 10 April 2010
I've been using a kit from superdrug called Brilliant, It's in a purple, green and white box. You put the whitening gel in the gum sheild, Put the accelerator on each tooth your wanting to whiten, and without touching your teeth after place the gum shield in for 5 - 10 mins then brush with tooth paste provide. Works wonders
Posted 13 April 2010
TRUEX

I remember when Ross used teeth whitener in a episode of Friends.....

haha that was a funny episdoeemoticon
Posted 3 May 2010
Mimi_C
Model
Mimi_C
Fleur_du_Mal

I saw this advertised on TV the other day, although I have no experience with it:

http://www.pearldrops.co.uk/instantwhite.php

It seems a bit safer than messing around with bleach, maybe?

don't use pearl drops! it ruined the enamel on my teeth now have to use sensodyne and nothing else.
Posted 3 May 2010
Serena
Model
Serena
We were talking about whitening teeth at the tv studio the other day. One girl said it - in the long term - makes one's teeth over-sensitive. I wouldn't touch anything that bleaches your teeth if I were you - you might regret it when you are older and can't eat ice cream!
Posted 3 May 2010
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join