Standard Rants

Standard Rants

18 posts
10 March 2010
whicker
Photographer
whicker
What are they? (Remember, it's games forum- so strictly for fun, not serious discussion!!!)

We already have number 15- "Why do people fail to use correct grammar?"

Also number ?? - "Models looking for paid work only."

I can also think of:

"Why don't people reply to my TF requests?"  (sister of) "What has happened to basic good manners?"

There is also "Why will no-one work with me are they all biased against people my size" or "Why will no-one work with me is it because I'm so ugly."

And the classics: "Here is a photo from the home page, it's breaking the rules" or it's counterpoint "How dare Purestorm restrict my gallery access just because I broke homepage gallery rules."

#ff0000;">Moderator Edit
New Models Asking For Crazy Rates (Standard Rant No.1)
ive found alot of people on here that are on here that are... (Standard Rant No.3)
Bad english - Professionalism? (Standard Rant No.15)
Famous.... (Standard Rant No.17)
Posted 10 March 2010
Edited by Love 11 March 2010
Your forgetting the good old classic....."advice on boob jobs...I need them to get into nuts!!"

Posted 10 March 2010
whicker
Photographer
whicker
Nudey_Butt

Your forgetting the good old classic....."advice on boob jobs...I need them to get into nuts!!"

We can call it number 23! emoticon
Posted 10 March 2010
Edited by whicker 10 March 2010
what numbder is "how do you get rid of my fat tummy? Oh wait I forgot that is what photographers spend hundreds and thousands on photoshop for!"
Posted 10 March 2010
whicker
Photographer
whicker
Nudey_Butt

what numbder is "how do you get rid of my fat tummy? Oh wait I forgot that is what photographers spend hundreds and thousands on photoshop for!"

call it 13.
Posted 10 March 2010
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
"Why dont models read the casting properly......she's 700 miles from my studio!!"

"Just had a model answer an adult casting call, her portfolio only puts her levels at fashion......."

Posted 11 March 2010
I had a photographer ask me to strip on Webcam, he said he's from Playboy USA, OMG is this, like, for real...????

Posted 11 March 2010
RussFreeman
Photographer
RussFreeman
"why I dislike chaperones"

"why don't photographers like me bringing my bf/manager?"

"is a point and shoot camera indicative of a GWC?"
Posted 11 March 2010
Edited by RussFreeman 11 March 2010
whicker
Photographer
whicker
i'm a keen semi professional with 53 years experience of being alive who is doing this dead arty thing exploring the femal body on his mobile phone camera because its cutting edge and doesn;t use photoshops thats just for geeks has mailed this model 8 minutes ago and she hasn;t replied its tf but thats ok all models have to start somewhere she must be a flake wannabee mowdul who isnt inerested in real shoots just to show her mates on facebook how well rude what ahppened to coomon manners and good english? here she is model
Posted 11 March 2010
Edited by whicker 11 March 2010
LDImages
Photographer
LDImages
Photographer posted nude pics of me without permission, what caaaannnn I do?

Cheers
Les

Posted 11 March 2010
originalturbo
Photographer
originalturb..
Not sure if it's got to being a standard rant yet, but it bugs the hell out of me...

"Great rates, 30% off my normal rates, offering reduced rates"

Just no mention of any actual figures.

That, and not bothering to put a location on the casting.

Posted 11 March 2010
originalturbo

That, and not bothering to put a location on the casting.

That does annoy me, It would be helpful if they wrote the location on the main heading, Its so much easier than looking through them all!

"Do you think i can make it into nuts / Glamour?"  - Usually posted by someone over the age of 50, or that does not have the body for it.
Posted 11 March 2010
RobertBetts
Photographer
RobertBetts
This model agency is offering me work - It is a scam right?

Posted 11 March 2010
whicker
Photographer
whicker
(not exactly a rant- call it standard forum responce) -posting that robots link thing.

Posted 11 March 2010
Edited by Jacqui 11 March 2010
whicker
Photographer
whicker
Anyone thread banging on abour No Shows.

Posted 14 March 2010
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join