FAKE TAN HELP!!

26 posts
19 Feb 2010
Hey girlies,, realy need some help, Iv got very pale skin and am elergic to fake bake and st`tropez !! all the home once iv used have come out streaky!! Please please please could someone help me out and give me some ideas of a spray tan i might not be elergic too!!!

Posted 19 Feb 2010
I'm allergic to alot of products, I avoid them..

I was given skin tests a couple of years ago so I know what my skin has reactions with. Not that I use fake tan (it always looks daft on me) but If I were you I wouldn't risk having an outbreak. Forget that 'badly applied orange glow' and stick with being a pale white princess, it looks much better.

Cx

Posted 19 Feb 2010
I agree, I'm pale myself and it's better to be all over naturally pale than streaky and orange.
If you're looking to take the tan off, try coca-cola.
I've heard that works, I've also heard milk works, not sure tho!

Posted 19 Feb 2010
pixie5
Model
pixie5
Chrissie_Red

Forget that 'badly applied orange glow' and stick with being a pale white princess, it looks much better. Cx

Agreed................I love being pale, and lots of photographers like it too. Embrace the pale!!!

Pixie

Posted 19 Feb 2010
from a togs point of view.. wud much rather a pale model than one with fake tan!

xoxo

Posted 19 Feb 2010
keith_west_photography

from a togs point of view.. wud much rather a pale model than one with fake tan! xoxo

aye and Mr West has taste...

Seriously though ditch the fake tan..
Posted 19 Feb 2010
I am a scottish milk bottle and darn proud of it! natural is best!!!! You dont wanna go in looking like an orangutan! Besides if the photographer wants you as the model and then for you to have a skin tone or tan he will use PS maybe...
Posted 19 Feb 2010
I got told by a photographer I needed to get a tan.
I can't tan at all and tanning lotions always look so fake.
Im on melanotan 2 now...its a little injection every day.Its still cheaper than fake tan and is not expensive compared to fake bake etc.
Otherwise just be pale, and if they don't like it, they can lump it!x

Posted 19 Feb 2010
thanks all!!  i deff wouldnt do the who injection thing (scaired of needles so ill give it a miss,, thanks anyway lol)!
Guess ill be a white lady then!
Thanks again!
Lou
Posted 19 Feb 2010
pixie5
Model
pixie5
xxlou_louxx

Guess ill be a white lady then!

Yaaaaay...............pale and proud whoop whoop!!!

Pixie

Posted 19 Feb 2010
hey lauren I'm on melanotan 2 too - and I bloody swear by it! It toned my tummy, tanned me and slims me down! I lurve it! x

Posted 20 Feb 2010
Chrissie_Red

aye and Mr West has taste...

Seriously though ditch the fake tan..

awwww fanks missy!  xoxo
Posted 20 Feb 2010
KimRhodes1

hey lauren I'm on melanotan 2 too - and I bloody swear by it! It toned my tummy, tanned me and slims me down! I lurve it! x

I feel sick as a dog as I've taken too much tonight but its going to change my life-saving me hours in my usual fake tanning regime.
I normally spend at least four hours a week exfoliating and applying tan.And spend up to 100 pounds a month on it, more if i'm going abroad.
So this enables me to live my life as normal person who can tan does.
I am totally needle phobic but the needs are teeny.Total convert! x
Posted 20 Feb 2010
Lauren, the sickness honestly goes. I was on it for 3 months before xmas, stopped but stard 2 weeks ago. As in natutrally red it is the ONLY way i can colour. Just make sure its stored properly as that can cause sickness, and be careful where u get it from too as you need to trust they store properly. PM me if u need to know anything - I was so scared the first load I did I proper researched it!! lol x x x

Posted 20 Feb 2010
me too I have researched very carefully and also use a very reputable supplier.The nausea is comparable to that of morning sickness, but its fine.
I have ginger skin so could never tan without this.I am carefully refrigerating it and only wish I'd found it sooner....thanks for your help doll xxx
Posted 20 Feb 2010
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join