BLUSH-next top make-up artist

BLUSH-next top make-up artist

12 posts
14 Jan 2010
makemeup
Make Up Artist
makemeup
does anyone no were i could find this program to steam in the uk iv spent about 6months no longer, looking for it, the only one i can find streaming on it, is mylifetime website but wont work in the uk. i love top model so so could you imagan my excitment when i hear about a reality tv show about make-up artist. im fed of on searching the internet for it now its just no where to be found if anyone knows of a website streaming it please let me no because im 100% sure they aired it in the uk as i seen it on the adds on living but have checked and its not there....
thank you
Posted 14 Jan 2010
kt101
Photographer
kt101
http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/blush/video

Looks as tho' its season 1 but no idea about anything else.
Posted 14 Jan 2010
makemeup
Make Up Artist
makemeup
have you tryed this link yourself as iv tried that website so meny time but never work for me, maybe its my laptop thank you will have another go see if it works x
Posted 14 Jan 2010
Victoria_Howard
Make Up Artist
Victoria_How..
The link dose not  work for me either.

Posted 17 Jan 2010
Edited by Victoria_Howard 17 Jan 2010
Bridgetellismua
Make Up Artist
Bridgetellis..
I too saw this programe advertised and got quite excited, well for a moment anyway. I then tried to find the Tv listing so I could put it onto series link... "yaa Whoo something I might find interseting to watch...!!! Could I find it, hell no...!! I searched for weeks and eventually gave up confused...!!!
Posted 17 Jan 2010
deetvstudio
Photographer
deetvstudio
The Link displays a Flex Error Code #2032 which I think will mean it's locked to certain domains. You can probably only view it in the U.S. if I'm right. And if I'm wrong, then someone who knows better will correct me soon enough! Dave.
Posted 17 Jan 2010
makemeup
Make Up Artist
makemeup
its driving me mad trying to find it, im 100% that it was on the adds months ago well i was watching top model i got so excited and then it was not on i have looked on the net so meny times and there is just nothing, all i found out was one of the guys in the final todd died at only 23 went to sleep and just never work up, i think this well befor they got to finish the program so he did not get voted out i found this on aol. someone told me it was on sky but not a popular channel, few months ago i seen a post from somone in america that said they would post them all to youtube in parts but i cant seem to find it. i'll keep looking if you find it please send me the link xxxxxxxxxxx
Posted 17 Jan 2010
CAROLYN_A
Make Up Artist
CAROLYN_A
Hiya Don't know if this will help? Blush is on all week on Sky TV, Really (channel 24 5PM don't know if it is on a different channel on sky HD. You may be able to find some information at the end of the programme.
Posted 18 Jan 2010
Edited by CAROLYN_A 18 Jan 2010
makemeup
Make Up Artist
makemeup
OMG OMG OMG i just put that channel on and its on, thank you so much i have looked for this for a year and found nothing
arhhhhhhh you have made my night
put it on record so tomorrow when i finish a photoshoot bath jim jams a big much and sit down and watch it

thank you
xxxxxxxx

Posted 20 Jan 2010
deetvstudio
Photographer
deetvstudio
makemeup

OMG OMG OMG i just put that channel on and its on, thank you so much i have looked for this for a year and found nothing arhhhhhhh you have made my night put it on record so tomorrow when i finish a photoshoot bath jim jams a big much and sit down and watch it thank you xxxxxxxx

I take it you're quite pleased then?

Dave.

Posted 20 Jan 2010
makemeup
Make Up Artist
makemeup
i was but iv missed it all so im only gonna see the last few but some better than non, wht am i going to do on a night now iv not got to search for it xxx
Posted 21 Jan 2010
CAROLYN_A
Make Up Artist
CAROLYN_A
makemeup

OMG OMG OMG i just put that channel on and its on, thank you so much i have looked for this for a year and found nothing arhhhhhhh you have made my night put it on record so tomorrow when i finish a photoshoot bath jim jams a big much and sit down and watch it thank you xxxxxxxx

No problem, glad I could help out, enjoy!!

Carolyn xx
Posted 21 Jan 2010
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join