male looking for help tattoos

male looking for help tattoos

7 posts
30 Dec 2009
marc
Model
marc
Hey

Hope someone can help me.  Im really in need of covering my tattoo up on my shoulder. Does anyone no of make up that is good enough to cover up tats
Posted 30 Dec 2009
ClaireShipman
Make Up Artist
ClaireShipman
Ben Nye do a good tattoo cover up pallet, search on Google, it should come up.
Posted 30 Dec 2009
Secondskin
Make Up Artist
Secondskin
Hi Marc Dermacolour Extreme Makeup is very good, You have to work out your shade but its quite simple

www.extrememakeup.co.uk

Or you can try here

http://www.garden.co.uk/php/showCatPage.php?cat=550
Posted 1 Jan 2010
Edited by Secondskin 1 Jan 2010
marc
Model
marc
Secondskin

Hi Marc Dermacolour Extreme Makeup is very good, You have to work out your shade but its quite simple

www.extrememakeup.co.uk

Or you can try here

http://www.garden.co.uk/php/showCatPage.php?cat=550

hey   cheers hun

just loooked on the garden website  wot products would i need to cover the tat    there seems to be a few things on there

cheeers hun
Posted 2 Jan 2010
andy_h
Photographer
andy_h
marc

Hey

Hope someone can help me.  Im really in need of covering my tattoo up on my shoulder. Does anyone no of make up that is good enough to cover up tats

If this is for a shoot, talk to the photographer/post production person. In some cases it may be easier to put a completely different colour on it, such as a blue plaster, depending on their skills it may make it easier for them to remove
Posted 2 Jan 2010
marc
Model
marc
andy_h

If this is for a shoot, talk to the photographer/post production person. In some cases it may be easier to put a completely different colour on it, such as a blue plaster, depending on their skills it may make it easier for them to remove

its mainly for tv work /commercials   just lost out on some very well paid jobs due to the tat.  apparently its costly and time consuming to try cover it , when they can just get someone with out a tattoo.  Thought if i turned up at castings with the arm covered up and say this is what can be done to it , they may not be so put off
Posted 2 Jan 2010
andy_h
Photographer
andy_h
No worries
Posted 2 Jan 2010
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join