TATHIEL at Rowe Photo Studios Monday 16th November 2009

TATHIEL at Rowe Photo Studios Monday 16th November 2009

It seems this conversation has now been locked
13 posts
3 Nov 2009
ROWE PHOTOGRAPHIC STUDIOS IS VERY SORRY TO ANNOUNCE THAT THIS SHOOT IS NOW CANCELLED.

As some of you may be aware due to the#ff0000;"> actions#ff0000;">* of an alleged professional photographer Tara has decided no longer to model and as a result of the personal assaults on her character in her profile references she will no longer be doing the studio shoot.  

We are deeply saddened by this and no doubt will a number of photographers who were looking forward to working with such a talented young model.

Paul Rowe for Rowe Photographic Studios, Rotherham, South Yorkshire.

#ff0000;">* Moderator Comment : These are alleged actions and have not yet been substantiated.
Posted 3 Nov 2009
Edited by Love 15 Nov 2009
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS SHOOT IS NOW CANCELLED FOR THE ABOVE REASONS:
Posted 9 Nov 2009
ph_oto
Photographer
ph_oto
rowephotographicstudios

ROWE PHOTOGRAPHIC STUDIOS IS VERY SORRY TO ANNOUNCE THAT THIS SHOOT IS NOW CANCELLED.

As some of you may be aware due to the actions of an alleged professional photographer Tara has decided no longer to model and as a result of the personal assaults on her character in her profile references she will no longer be doing the studio shoot.  

We are deeply saddened by this and no doubt will a number of photographers who were looking forward to working with such a talented young model.

Paul Rowe for Rowe Photographic Studios, Rotherham, South Yorkshire.

So very sad that the actions of a single person can result in the young woman deciding to quit. All those great photographers out there will now not have the chance to show her that many of us are  really nice folk.
Such a shame..

#ff0000;">Moderator Comment : There are two sides to this story, which the Moderators have been investigating in detail.
#ff0000;"> Members should bear in mind that unsubstantiated allegations are not fact and that hearsay is not evidence.
Posted 9 Nov 2009
SteveSav
Photographer
SteveSav
Two people fall out, what's the big deal................there are plenty of mods out there..............if we all packed in every time we received critisism...........
Posted 9 Nov 2009
_Aimee_
Model
_Aimee_
SteveSav

Two people fall out, what's the big deal................there are plenty of mods out there..............if we all packed in every time we received critisism...........

With respect, this isn't criticism we're talking about, it's a malicious attack on the model in question.

I think the moderators need to take action and sort this out, because it's not a very good reflection of the site.

#ff0000;">Moderator Comment : There are two sides to this story, which the Moderators have been investigating in detail.
#ff0000;"> Members should bear in mind that unsubstantiated allegations are not fact and that hearsay is not evidence.
Posted 9 Nov 2009
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Hopefully any model with even half a brain cell will look at this idiots childish behaviour and mundane work and see right though his 'Advanced Professional' labelling to realise he's both incompetant as a photographer and a petulant child.

Posted 9 Nov 2009
_Aimee_
Model
_Aimee_
You just have to read Tathiel's positive references to see what a fantastic model she is. Until the moderators sort this out however, they are allowing bullying on the site which is surely not a good thing.

Posted 9 Nov 2009
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
I'd just like to point out I'm referring to the photographer who has left bad comments on Tathiels port
Posted 9 Nov 2009
_Aimee_
Model
_Aimee_
Oh, I know
Posted 9 Nov 2009
MarcelloPozzetti
Photographer
MarcelloPozzetti
_Aimee_

You just have to read Tathiel's positive references to see what a fantastic model she is.Until the moderators sort this out however, they are allowing bullying on the site which is surely not a good thing.

Extremely well said !!!
emoticon

Posted 9 Nov 2009
Webbo2
Photographer
Webbo2
This absolutely was a revenge attack for her original negative feedback, which is fair enough because it seems he acted in a disgusting manner during their shoot, and has responded with not only inappropriate feedback on her profile but has turned his profile into a disrespectful mess against tathiel. Unbelievable.

Members should bear in mind that unsubstantiated allegations are not fact and that hearsay is not evidence.
Posted 9 Nov 2009
MarcelloPozzetti
Photographer
MarcelloPozzetti
I have just noticed now that the negative feedback has been removed ..... so in a way justice has been made . I hope now Tara can feel revenged and carry on modeling with the smile and the usual passion . I would also prefer not to express any judgment on the other part involved .... just I wish the word professional on a profile was also substained by a proper professional behaviour .

Posted 9 Nov 2009
What a shame. She was a great model and I always looked forward to seeing her new work. I saw the reference and the guy seemed to be an absolute prat. Hopefully she will change her mind!

Posted 9 Nov 2009
It seems this conversation has now been locked