Nightmare Photographer game

Nightmare Photographer game

21 posts
26 Oct 2009
imageaware
Photographer
imageaware
Add your suggestions to create the 'perfect nightmare' of a Photographer.

Guy with camera-phone seeks compliant paying  models.

1) They will  pose as they are told , when they are told.

2) I will bring a 'Breast'  technician to instruct her on how her breasts should be attached to her chest and my people will of course need to meet with her arse prior to any photoshoot.
Posted 26 Oct 2009
Edited by imageaware 26 Oct 2009
laylarc
Model
laylarc
"What do you mean references? From who? What other models, what have you heard? Who have you been speaking to? Are you saying I'm a pervert? Are you saying you're not going to be safe in a car with me, driving up to deepest, darkest Wales knowing only my first name? That's completely unprofessional and nobody will ever want to work with you again. OK you can have the landline, but if my wife answers, hang up straight away,"

Posted 26 Oct 2009
Darkstudent
Photographer
Darkstudent

"You need to do tfcd gonzo work with me to see if your facial expresions are good enough for paied glamour work"

Posted 26 Oct 2009
xentrix
Photographer
xentrix
booooring.

Posted 26 Oct 2009
"I have just found out I am in your area tomorrow, which is so unlikely as I was booked with Jodie Marsh all week (she's a personal friend you see, I do all her work), I have a great camera phone and I am going to bring my wife. She is a bi-sexual and really keen to improve her portfolio so I thought you could help her. We are going to have a live web cam feed as well - not for anyone else but for yourself - so you can get loads of publicity. I feel that soft girl on girl is a waste of time, and won't help your portfolio - so maybe we go real hard stuff. Oh, and it's in a hotel room that ok?"

Posted 26 Oct 2009
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Yes it's a great location. I've made the flat, EH STUDIO look like a disgusting hovel.
I've got fake dog poo, lying about on the floor, just like they use in the movies, and to complete the effect I pipe in a disgusting smell. It really gives the impression the studio is disgusting.
Oh and remember Brookside had a whole street they filmed in, well I've done the same, we'll be shooting in a studio that's been built to look like a run down estate.

Posted 26 Oct 2009
laylarc
Model
laylarc
"Right, walk up and down the hall with these bright red heels on. Again. Again. Again. Oh you've got a mark on the sole, let me just get rid of that (with my tongue) Foot fetish? Me? Noooooooooo!

Posted 27 Oct 2009
kt101
Photographer
kt101
Right. I'm paying for this shoot. If I want you to hold your stomach in you will do it. I don't care if you are pregnant. I want a flat stomach!
Posted 27 Oct 2009
laylarc
Model
laylarc
Joking aside, my idea of a nightmare shoot is a terrified looking chap holding his camera as if it's a grenade that might go off, and saying in a tiny voice:

"Oh just do anything, I don't really mind,"

That's why I started teaching newbies how to work with models!

Posted 27 Oct 2009
laylarc

Joking aside, my idea of a nightmare shoot is a terrified looking chap holding his camera as if it's a grenade that might go off, and saying in a tiny voice: "Oh just do anything, I don't really mind," That's why I started teaching newbies how to work with models!

Had that before - poor guy was petrified! x
Posted 27 Oct 2009
laylarc
Model
laylarc
I've had that a lot. Poor lambs!
Posted 28 Oct 2009
1)No pay
2)An overinflated ego

Posted 28 Oct 2009
kt101
Photographer
kt101
laylarc

Joking aside, my idea of a nightmare shoot is a terrified looking chap holding his camera as if it's a grenade that might go off, and saying in a tiny voice: "Oh just do anything, I don't really mind," That's why I started teaching newbies how to work with models!

COME AND TEACH ME!!!emoticon
Posted 28 Oct 2009
How about your first few shoots and you are a little nervous about going topless and the gentlemanly photographer says - "Don't worry love - I've seen it all before"
Maybe that's true, but you haven't seen mine!!! lol.

Posted 28 Oct 2009
imageaware
Photographer
imageaware
Izzlebums

"Don't worry love - I've seen it all before" Maybe that's true, but you haven't seen mine!!! lol.

GWC:    OK love...if your nervous,  I'll strip off first to make you more comfortableemoticon

Posted 29 Oct 2009
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join