Soo funny!!

Soo funny!!

13 posts
10 Sep 2009

Someone else had this as a post on here and i tried it and think its quite funny!
haha

Basically if you didnt do it last time, you open google search and type '(your name) needs' e.g 'katie needs'
press enter and choose the funniest quote and write it in here!

my fave one of my own was...

'And if Katie really wants to satisfy Tom's sexual needs, then she'll need to figure out how to grow herself a penis. Or invest in a really good strap-on, ...'

LMAO!!!!

yOUR TURN!!

Posted 10 Sep 2009
ChrisConway
Photographer
ChrisConway
Bloody typical that there is a DJ called "Chris Needs" !!

Posted 10 Sep 2009
ARGH! TRY YOUR MIDDLE NAME OR NICKNAME?

Posted 10 Sep 2009
seanblagden
Photographer
seanblagden
Mine said "Sean needs a bigger cannon" but i'm a Nikon useremoticon
Sean
Posted 10 Sep 2009
loool!

Posted 10 Sep 2009
Iconic
Photographer
Iconic
theres already a thread like this running :S
Posted 10 Sep 2009
"andrea needs to be hospitalised" well that doesn't sound very nice... I had to use my second one... funnily my first one was a link to a blog about this game.
Posted 10 Sep 2009
Clearly none of you found this game as funny as i did lol

Posted 10 Sep 2009
modjo30
Photographer
modjo30
Because of Roger’s skill in shorthand and his training in legal procedure in the courts of Eng­land, Sir Edward Coke chose him as his secretary to take notes of the proceedings in the Star Cham­ber and to take down his legal opinions and speeches

Posted 10 Sep 2009
Iconic
Photographer
Iconic
KatielouiseArmstrong

Clearly none of you found this game as funny as i did lol

theres already one of these going, and about 20 people got suspended on it somehow lol
Posted 10 Sep 2009
rach85
Model
rach85
hehe the second one down said ........and this has been copyed and pasted

Rachael needs to get a life and there is nothing funny about her, she is just simply annoying and too loud. Gosh, I hope people don't feel that way about me ...

HAHAHAHA .. its probably true PMSL !!emoticon
Posted 11 Sep 2009
Carla needs to pee and encouraged by Kim slips into a small park.....................hahaha
Posted 11 Sep 2009
kimmiLOVE
Photographer
kimmiLOVE
"Kimberly needs all five of her riders around her at all times! (I would rather have 4 maids and a nanny, who needs riders?)"

I am not sure what kind of riders this means.. but... lol. I would like to have four maids though

Posted 11 Sep 2009
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join