The Works Studio, situated in the market town of St Ives, Cambridgeshire, is a well equipped professional photographic studio producing their own images as well as available for hire and is regularly used by professional and amateur photographers, models, agencies and magazines.
The centre has two separate studios and also shares a fully equipped model's changing room and showering facility:
· The 'Main Studio' a traditional photographic studio with its infinity cove and range of colorama backdrops is ideal for fashion, portrait, beauty and still life photography.
· The 'Catwalk Studio' probably the only studio of it's type in the East boasting a 24 foot long by 6 foot wide runway and seating for 40 people. This studio provides a fashion catwalk within a studio environment, offering the facility to have shows and produce high quality images in the same setting.
We have an extensive range of studio lighting including:
· Elinchrom 1500J classic flash packs + Heads
· Elinchrom 1.9m octabox
· Wafer 1.8mx70cm soft box
· 69cm SoftLite Beauty Dish
· Bowens 3000j spot light
· Bowens ring flash
· Red Head 800w tungsten lights
· And a selection of other softboxes and reflectors
We also have a range of cameras and lenses that can be hired including Nikon D700, D70, Kodak full frame 14Mp Dslr and a range of Nikon lenses.
We also have a number of IBM Laptops available and a full wireless network, connected to our 10x8 Kodak dyesub printer and our Epson Pro 7600 600mm wide printer.
We charge £25 per hour for all this.
Please contact me if you are interested in hiring the space and we will talk dates.