Wedding mke up artist needed! Sturday 3rd Oct, Goodmays.

Wedding mke up artist needed! Sturday 3rd Oct, Goodmays.

5 posts
4 Sep 2009
Hi,

Hoping everyone is well?

I have a friend of mine is getting married on Saturday 3rd October and is looking for a make up artist (and / or hair stylist) for her special day.

The service is in Barking but my friend will be getting ready at her Mum's house in Goodmays.

Smokey eyes and a very made up look is what my friend is looking for although she is open to suggestions.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Hazel.
Posted 4 Sep 2009
lisataylor_mua
Make Up Artist
lisataylor_mua
HI Hazel. I am within very easy reach of Goodmayes and am free on that date. I am very accomplished in bridal make up but only do light hair styling. If your friend would like to get in touch for a chat you are welcome to PM me for my number
Posted 4 Sep 2009
Brianan
Make Up Artist
Brianan
Hi Hazel, I too would be interested, my rates are very low because I have only recently started out professionally, your friend may prefer someone more experienced but feel free to PM me for me contact details if she would be interested.

B
Posted 4 Sep 2009
Thank you.
I will contact her ASAP  and go from there.

Posted 7 Sep 2009
ProMakeupMichelle
Make Up Artist
ProMakeupMichelle
Hi there Hazel,

I am currently available on Saturday 3rd October & can easily drive to Goodmays.

I am a professional Make-up Artist of 7 years & can also provide hair syling (mainly down styles)

My Bridal rates Include a (2-3hr)trial & eyelash extentions

My website is: www.glamitwithmac.com

Please do get in touch if you/your friend is interested in booking me or for more info, rates etc....

Michelle MacGregor
Glam it with Mac
Creator & Head Make-up Artist
www.glamitwithmac.com

Posted 7 Sep 2009
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join