Katie K at Discretion Studio in Blackpool on 15th September

Katie K at Discretion Studio in Blackpool on 15th September

11 posts
29 Aug 2009
Katie K will be at Discretion studio in Blackpool on Tuesday 15th September. She is already booked from 11 to 1pm so shoots are available after that time and from 1 hour upwards.
Check out katiekmodel for her stats and levels and contact me to arrange a booking.
David
Posted 29 Aug 2009
Katie is now also booked 1.30 to 3.30 and available after that.
Regards David
Posted 31 Aug 2009
Katie is now booked from 4-5pm.
Any one else want to book an early evening slot??
Regards david

Posted 4 Sep 2009
benharvey
Photographer
benharvey
maybe im being dumb but who is katie k.... searched brought up nothing?
Posted 4 Sep 2009
katiekmodel is her username

Posted 4 Sep 2009
Why are you advertising her? I cant believe its for profesional photographers or for any ligit modeling reasons.

Posted 6 Sep 2009
deetvstudio
Photographer
deetvstudio
Eeeerrrm......... Well I can't find that User Name this morning, so what's going on? Can you provide any more clues? Or some sort of explanation maybe? Dave.
Posted 6 Sep 2009
deetvstudio

Eeeerrrm......... Well I can't find that User Name this morning, so what's going on? Can you provide any more clues? Or some sort of explanation maybe? Dave.

Hi Dave
Please see the thread from first post. Katie is a purestorm model username katiekmodel
Posted 6 Sep 2009
AutumnReign

Why are you advertising her? I cant believe its for profesional photographers or for any ligit modeling reasons.

I make no distinction between professional and amateur photographers hiring the studio. Katie is a published model working to levels as per her purestorm profile.
We operate a photographic studio only.
Regards David

Posted 6 Sep 2009
deetvstudio
Photographer
deetvstudio
Discretion

Hi Dave
Please see the thread from first post. Katie is a purestorm model username katiekmodel

Sorry my fault, missed the middle "k" out! In my defense, it was quite early, maybe I wasn't as awake as I thought!

Dave.

Posted 6 Sep 2009
Just a quick reminder that Katie K is here tomorrow. Still a slot available in the evening.
Regards David
Posted 14 Sep 2009
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join