Full coverage foundation

Full coverage foundation

7 posts
28 Aug 2009
Shellyb
Make Up Artist
Shellyb
Hi everyone,

What foundation brands are the best for covering very bad skin? I know about MAC's full coverage, but does anyone reccomend anything else?

Thanks
Posted 28 Aug 2009
Hey Shelly Ive worked on a few makeup counters which has helped me try before I buy as we all know how expensive the best can be and how disappointing when it doesnt do what it says on the tin lol, I found that Dior foundations forever and sculpt are very good. For shoots ive also used the Ben nye concealers and foundations which i wouldnt recommend for everyday but they are amazing at covering bad skin. I have a palette that has around 12 shades which is great for my kit as it matches pretty much every skintone. Only tried a few of the Mac foundations which i wasnt that impressed with. hope it helps Emma
Posted 29 Aug 2009
As a make up artist myself I believe you can't go wrong with Dior spray foundation..amazing coverage..Dior airshow I think it's called...

Or dermablend concealers or foundations r amazing but don't need a lot of it..

Alesha x

Posted 29 Aug 2009
J_W
Photographer
J_W
Jane Iredale mineral foundations are great - they cover everything.  I use the pure pressed cake powder which acts as a concealer as well and is also waterproof and has spf20.   Main site is www.janeiredale.com and I think they have a link there to international distributors.
Posted 29 Aug 2009
Shellyb
Make Up Artist
Shellyb
Are these foundations just good for covering pigmentation issues, or are they good for really uneven skin. I was looking for something that is thick enough to help even out skin that has acne or bumps/pits from acne.
Posted 29 Aug 2009
LindsaySianSnuggs
Make Up Artist
LindsaySianS..
Try Cosmetics a la Carte Skin Tints - go on really nicely and give a really nice, even, natural looking finish.
www.cosmeticsalacarte.com

Linds xx

Posted 30 Aug 2009
DallyRiyat
Make Up Artist
DallyRiyat
you may want to have a look at supercover

cheers!

Posted 31 Aug 2009
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join