Becki-J - New Levels - at Rowe Photographic Studios.

Becki-J - New Levels - at Rowe Photographic Studios.

5 posts
27 Aug 2009
Becki-J will be working to her new implied topless levels at the Rowe Photographic Studios, Parkgate, Rotherham, South Yorkshire,  for the afternoon of Saturday the 26th of September 2009 on the following time slots at the rate of £45 including studios hire, lighting and refreshments.

1:30pm till 2:30pm            Available
2:45pm till 3:45pm        ----Booked-----
4pm till 5pm                       Available
5:15pm till 6:15pm            Available

If you would like to book a slot with this fantastic model please get in contact by PM on Purestorm to me and I will be happy to reserve your place.

Paul Rowe
Rowe Photographic Studios,
Rotherham, South Yorkshire.
Posted 27 Aug 2009
hugger
Studio
hugger
Hi Paul I see you you have seen it then the new forum . Sounds like a good day you have plained. Becki really nice model Good luck Hugger
Posted 27 Aug 2009
TeddyB
Photographer
TeddyB
rowephotographicstudios

Becki-J will be working to her new implied topless levels

Becki-J is now doing implied topless?  emoticon  The little minx!  Right........where's my diary gone?

Ted  emoticon

Posted 29 Aug 2009
TeddyB

Becki-J is now doing implied topless?  emoticon  The little minx!  Right........where's my diary gone?

Ted  emoticon

She bloomin is doing implied topless!! After working a studio day with her the other weekend I can HIGHLY reccommend Becki

Book her now people!

Nina x
Posted 29 Aug 2009
Yes indeed, your chance to work with the wonderful becki-J at her new Implied Topless levels......  I've booked her have you or are you all going to miss out again.

Posted 31 Aug 2009
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join