Let's make up a story.

Let's make up a story.

33 posts
9 Aug 2007
Alright, I'm sure everyone has done one of these before.
Basically, we all contribute with one sentence each; compiled together will make a story.
You're allowed to use the names of other members.
It's not to be taken seriously, it's just a laugh :P

I'll start:

One sunny day, Esther was pegging out the washing but was disturbed by a knock at the door...

Posted 9 Aug 2007
Esther
Model
Esther
to her surprise it just happened to be liam he was dressed like a lady boy wearing just his fave red bra ,panties and fishnet stockings
Posted 9 Aug 2007
Esther quickly ripped them off as she has always had a 'thing' for transvestites...

Posted 9 Aug 2007
Esther
Model
Esther
(lmfao) but then she just realised what was she thinking and quickly assessed that she had just been lying to her self all these years and threw Liam straight out onto the door step stark naked so all the neighbours could see Liam in all his glory she pointed and laughed at him then bolted the front door
Posted 9 Aug 2007
Esther
Model
Esther
liam quickly covered his bits but then he seen a hot girl walking by so liam being liam (full of confiedence)decided do reavel his bits once again.... (p.s liam wtf how did this post even start lol hurry up and finish this silly story lol) esther.x
Posted 19 Aug 2007
so esther pulled out a gun and shot them all, the end.
lmfaooooo!! xx

Posted 19 Aug 2007
Esther
Model
Esther
yaaaaaaaaaaaay ...but but i didnt cus i dont like guns hehe i want a happy ending!!!
Posted 19 Aug 2007
and then liam woke up from this terrible dream.
Esther was next to him, wearing his boxer shorts and his shirt.
"Transexual?", he said...
lmfao

Posted 19 Aug 2007
Serena
Model
Serena
... to be continued ... ?

Posted 9 Oct 2007
pod89
Model
pod89

....continued

Posted 5 Nov 2007
Serena
Model
Serena
well that wasn't very exciting!
Posted 7 Nov 2007
Danny23
Model
Danny23

then danny and viv walked in the room and decided to join in too they where both dressed in each others clothes and then decided to take esther and liam out for a sunday walk in the park me and liam dressed in ladys underwear we thought we could make a fashion statement.....confused2sign6

Posted 28 March 2008

all of a sudden the park was invaded by an army of wannabe models holding their camera phones at arms length and repeatedly asking everyone what the best agency for 5"1 size 26 fashion models was, who had just attended the Tony Robbins seminar on 'How To Achieve The Inachievable'. "Yippy kyay mother ****ers!" Shouted Reg The Cat as he jumped out of the nearest tree and landed on his cat like feet. He whipped a bazooka out of his camera bag and began firing randomly into the crowd. Nearby Danny was lying on the floor, buried under a pile of screeching wannabes who were all asking him if he thought they needed to have a boob job. "No!" He cried. "Please god make them stop!" Viv delivered a scissor kick and then a quick judo chop to the growing pile and pulled Danny back up. "Where's Liam and Esther?" Asked Danny. "They're gone........" Viv cried. "Come on Reg, we need to go NOW!"

Reg was surrounded, with them closing in. "Go." He shouted as the first of them approached him for a TFCD shoot with all their expenses paid, before he had time to answer another one asked the same question. "We can't leave with out you....." Sobbed Viv. "Go now!" Shouted Reg as the wannabes piled on top of him.

Danny and Viv turned to run, as their feet pounded on the wet grass they heard the soft, faint cry of Reg The Cat being buried under an avalanche of demands for paid work. "Avenge me........aaaaaaaavenge me."

Posted 29 March 2008
Edited by Hollie_Miller 29 March 2008
Pegasus
Photographer
Pegasus
Meanwhile, old Mrs Wiggins - who was walking her dog in the park at the time - said to herself, "bloody hell, orgies in the park in the middle of the day, I'm not 'aving any of this nonsense" and she whipped out her ancient mobile phone and 

Posted 29 March 2008
Edited by Pegasus 29 March 2008
Danny23
Model
Danny23

(that's a bit weird holly love you kinda scare me confused5....reg the cat pmpl would that be like a crazy guy dressed up as a cat then?...)

but then Danny run back to help both models and reg the cat as he seen there little hands reaching out for help so Danny been as tall as he is did a little jump on top of all the wannabes crushing them all to death with his humongous feet missing out Esther and Liam and what he thought was reg turned out he killed poor old reg the cat too bless so the survivors got out and decided they needed to call viv as they had to get rid of the evidence ....after hours of digging and piling up the dead body's there was no space left for the last one it was reg the cat they decided to chop reg up and stick him in a tin and sell it as cat food to holly ....holy was delighted to receive her gift and munched every last bit of reg the cat.....

The Endhappy1sign10

Posted 29 March 2008
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join