Bleaching , pivate area's of the body, Help on advice please.

Bleaching , pivate area's of the body, Help on advice please.

32 posts
9 Aug 2009
RocketMan
Photographer
RocketMan

Hi All.

Not a great Topic,

I have been asked to photograph a Wife by a Husband.He has supplied a few basicimages. To be honest to improve the images I have suggested that a short session of bleaching these area's. I have Googled for the product, and am very surprised by the cost. Of course it has passed all safety tests. If anyone can suggest a more affordable supplier. Could please let me know. (I do hope that no one, suggests supermaket own brand domestic bleach,( bet there will be one joker))

Many thanks , or just PM me.

Paul .

Oh the Title Should have read "Private" . can't edit Title.

Posted 9 Aug 2009
Edited by RocketMan 9 Aug 2009
Steve_K
Model
Steve_K
Sally Hairdressing suplies..... open to the public and the staff are very helpful

Or online here http://www.sallyexpress.com/
Posted 9 Aug 2009
Edited by Steve_K 9 Aug 2009
RocketMan
Photographer
RocketMan
Hi.
Thanks, just tried , and no luck, they don't supply,

Posted 9 Aug 2009
LindsaySianSnuggs
Make Up Artist
LindsaySianS..
Send the client to a salon - cheaper than buying in all the stuff, less chance of it going wrong & they'll be insured.

Linds x

Posted 9 Aug 2009
RocketMan
Photographer
RocketMan
Ok good Idea.
Will suggest it to the Husband.
cheers.
paul

Posted 9 Aug 2009
simplydivine
Make Up Artist
simplydivine
I would think that maybe waxing would be better than bleaching?? but again as Lindsay suggests best to be done by a professional either at a salon or mobile therapist.

Posted 10 Aug 2009
Jolen and Veet both do a bleach that is gentle enough for the face so I imagine it would be suitable for elsewhere on the body. Available in pretty much all chemists and larger supermarkets for less than a fiver!
Posted 10 Aug 2009
Edited by carolineb 10 Aug 2009
RocketMan
Photographer
RocketMan
Thanks . I'll drop the Husband a note to add to the shopping basket.

Posted 10 Aug 2009
simplydivine
Make Up Artist
simplydivine
carolineb

Jolen and Veet both do a bleach that is gentle enough for the face so I imagine it would be suitable for elsewhere on the body. Available in pretty much all chemists and larger supermarkets for less than a fiver!

They generally state on box NOT to be used on genital area !
Posted 11 Aug 2009
carolineb

No it really isn't ok to use this on private areas, they are sooo much more sensitive and trust me it can cause an ugly and painful rash! 
Posted 11 Aug 2009
Edited by Flowerfairy11 11 Aug 2009
Iconic
Photographer
Iconic
you mean for the anus hole?, i saw something on tele about that, you can get it done in sessions at a cosmetic practice '' plastic surgeon'' for an afordable rate.
sounds liek a strange offer of work he has given you if you needhis wife to bleach there lol

if im wrong and you mean hair why not just get some intimate areas peroxide from wilcos?  they had it when i worked there, the salon might be the best idea or just get waxed

Best wishes
                      JD
Posted 11 Aug 2009
Edited by Iconic 11 Aug 2009
RussFreeman
Photographer
RussFreeman
Iconic

you mean for the anus hole?, i saw something on tele about that, you can get it done in sessions at a cosmetic practice '' plastic surgeon'' for an afordable rate.
sounds liek a strange offer of work he has given you if you needhis wife to bleach there lol

Subtle, real subtle.

I nearly spat my 1664 over the keyboard!

russ.
Posted 11 Aug 2009
Edited by RussFreeman 11 Aug 2009
ClaireShipman
Make Up Artist
ClaireShipma..
Well thats what I thought he meant as well Anal skin bleaching? Correct us if we are wrong

Private cosmetic clinics do this, unsure on cost but its quite popular in the adult industry maybe try asking in one of those forums.
Posted 11 Aug 2009
Edited by ClaireShipman 11 Aug 2009
Iconic
Photographer
Iconic
RussFreeman

Subtle, real subtle.

I nearly spat my 1664 over the keyboard!

russ.

lol how could i have made it more subtle lol
Posted 11 Aug 2009
Iconic
Photographer
Iconic
ClaireShipman

Well thats what I thought he meant as well Anal skin bleaching? Correct us if we are wrong

Private cosmetic clinics do this, unsure on cost but its quite popular in the adult industry maybe try asking in one of those forums.

i would have thought he would have said pubic hair if he ment that but now im unsure
Posted 11 Aug 2009
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join