melanotan

22 posts
9 June 2009

Im Really Needing to get a tan!!
So was wondering has anyone ever used Melanotan?

Im wanting to try it but i have heard really bad things like the side effect's from it (as some are still unknown).
So if anyone has used it could they letme no

Thanks xxx.

Posted 9 June 2009
jes
Model
jes
Do you mean Melatonin??
Posted 9 June 2009
canonlad
Photographer
canonlad
With Melanotan you end up whiter than when you firstt started.

Posted 9 June 2009
PM sent chick. Hope it helps

xx
Posted 9 June 2009

jes

Do you mean Melatonin??

Nope she definately means Melanotan.
Melatonin is the actual hormone already in your body but Melanotan is the injection that people are using

xx

Posted 9 June 2009
Hi Danielle, im naturally pretty dark anyway but have used melanotan 2 and thought it was absolutely awesome. I doubled my dosage sizes and over the 10 days i hit the sun beds 3 times and i went mahogany ha,i looked like id spent a month in barbados.highly reconmended, enjoy x

If you need any more info don't hesitate to email me, take care rusty.
Posted 9 June 2009

Thanks Everyone for reply'ing
Think ill go try it, does anyone no any good site's the order it from?
(Haha  im always wanting something! lol).

xx

Posted 9 June 2009
lyndzey
Model
lyndzey
I disagree,

I've read lots of bad reviews for it, bad side effects and all sorts and it doesn't seem to have been researched properly yet. There was an article in Company magazine on it recently that seemed to suggest it wasn't safe.

Just what I've heard.
Posted 9 June 2009
i've tried it but didnt work for me... i just noticed like being in the sun i got freckles and my moles more prominant.. but went a bit darker (only cuz u have to go on the sun beds with it)

Posted 9 June 2009

Yeah I Heard lots of mixed things now for it, Like people who have used it or no people have some have said its brill, Some have said dont do it! Lol. And with me having a mole on my back  idont wana risk anything going wrong with that. Ahhhh!!
Things us girls do for a tan! Lol

X

Posted 9 June 2009
Ducthie
Model
Ducthie
Nooo don't use it..

I did the course, yeah okay i went slightly darker. But i also developed loads more moles freckles, and existing moles got darker.. and have stayed the same colour (i used it about 3-4 months ago)

It hasn't been through all the trials.. hence why it's illegal in England. x

Posted 21 June 2009
Sky25
Model
Sky25
melanotan 2 (the updated one ) seems to be the way to go , you have to make sure you mix it correctly thats where people go wrong and buy from a supplier you know someone else has used i got my supplier from a body building website in the forums lol!!

it arrives next week although i know about 5 girls that already do it and they are soooo soo brown !! apperently you sometimes  feel sick for 2 days or so but thats normal

xxxxx
Posted 21 June 2009
Lol i've just ordered some.. i'm a fan off sunbeds but i'm still pretty pale, so i thought i may try it. I know what u mean about moles i have one on my right breast and the top of my back (people like my breast one for some strange reason lol) But i'm still going to give it ago. If i dnt like it then i'll stick to sunbeds and spray tan when coming up for a shoot. You only live once!! :P Hope you get a nice glowing tan, whatever you decide hun xx

Posted 7 July 2011
BaileyK
Model
BaileyK
Jesus christ,
I really wouldn't!

They seem to say botox is safe but have you seen Jordans face?

Please don't risk it its not worth it!
My dermatologist said when you tan you have damaged your skin....Please don't!!!
Its not worth aging your skin or risking skin cancer
Posted 7 July 2011
Edited by BaileyK 7 July 2011
athenaa
Model
athenaa
Out of interest how much does this cost? i have my own low power stand up sunbed and i go on it a little every other day but to be honest i cant be bothered to stand in a box for long enough for it to make me really dark lol
Posted 8 July 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join