Miss Teen Dream Pageant!!

Miss Teen Dream Pageant!!

4 posts
12 July 2007
I got accepted a couple of weeks ago into the Miss Teen Dream Pageant 2007 in London! There will be a few workshops and rehearsals over the summer and the final pageant day is in September. I have already decided my talent and everything I am going to wear, so I'm nearly organised! Does anybody know of any other pageants that are taking applications at the minute for 2008? I might aswell try and do them all before I can do the glamour modelling! Has anybody else been in any pageants? I'm really nervous! Also, if anyone is interested on coming to the venue in London for a night out in September let me know. Ticket prices are £35 or £45 for VIP tickets. All ticket prices include a 3 course meal, a show and then of course the pageant! VIP ticket holders also recieve a personal waiter and appetisers ... Let me know if you are interested and I will PM you some more details. Lucy
Posted 12 July 2007
thelaminator2
Photographer
thelaminator2
Good luck lucy
You'll have a great time and hopefully win
we've all got our fingers crossed here for a great model to do realy well.
Ian

Posted 12 July 2007
Well done hunny, I've been in a few pageants- Miss Norwich and Model of the year 2006, both of them run every year but I wouldn't advise anyone to enter as they all want ridiculous ammounts of money. Good luck though, let us know how you get on xx

Posted 16 July 2007
Thank you!!!

I'll keep you updated!

xxx

Posted 23 July 2007
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join