United Kingdom, England, London
I model for fun, and I enjoy the whole process - the prep, the shoot, the editing. I'm signed with agencies, and do model for money, but as it is not my primary source of income I don't consider myself a professional model.
After a recent underwater portrait shoot, which felt really comfortable and enjoyable, I am really keen to do a full-length shoot in a pool! I can see the potential now, and it is a great challenge. If you like the idea and think this can be facilitated, do get in touch!
1. Would love to shoot in the sea/lake, wearing a long white dress or a white sheet - sexy, yet discreet.
2. I pole-dance, so if you know of a club where we can shoot, I could strike a few good poses.
3. Rock-climbing - I'm pretty good at anything that involves clawing my way up, lol, so climbing indoors or outdoors - Lara Croftish style shoot maybe? Or something more primal.
4. Rope climbing/aerial silk circus style posing - oh, I dream of doing those!
5. There is an old beautiful cemetery near my home and I was thinking maybe that could be a location? I would not do anything disrespectful (touch the gravestones, do very sexy pics, etc), but perhaps I could be a very sad angel? Someone on here gave me the idea that I might look like one...
6. "Become" a zombie for a couple of hours. Or maybe a possessed person. Or simply dead. But I guess we need a MUA for that.
7. Always wanted to shoot in the tube. About 11-13 o'clock tubes are empty, especially the last stations of the lines. I'm not sure whether you need permission though to use professional camera there. (But then it is specified in many guidelines that professional photo equipment is the one that has external flash - We dont necessarily have to have that, do we?)
8. Shoot on the tube with my dog - she always gets lots of looks on the train, I think pictures would be very striking.
9. Hair work - I am happy for a stylist to do anything with my hair, except for cutting it and colouring. It is long, natural and undamaged. We could try and achieve shampoo advert style photos.
10. Fitness shoots - stretches, gymnast and yoga poses. Looks great with a bright sunset as a backdrop.
11. I think I've got a fun idea for a shoot - instead of a polished fashionista and her chihuahua why not have the same character with a pit? The idea is to ridicule those stuck-up Paris Hilton-like characters, who actually make all small dog owners look stupid, and those little hooded boys with their badly bred and fed stafs, that look more like dachshunds, who make all big dogs look dangerous and stupid. I would like to show the contrast, and the absurdity of it.
I will consider every offer, however I'll not do "adult" jobs.
I am not able to do glamour/topless/nude/implied/ shoots as there just isn't any use in these for me, it's not the work I go for. I am however, not shy and confident in my body. I don't mind showing some skin, as long as it looks natural and not like a Renaissance portrait with one bare breast.
Commercial - I've done stills and video for The Sun, CentrePoint, HomeOffice, Holby City, Durex & MTV