United Kingdom, England, East Sussex
****PLEASE NOTE: I no longer have extensions so i have natural short hair which I wear straight :) *****
I am extremely bubbly and hard working and I have been modelling since the age of 18.
I am based in Brighton, East Sussex but I travel all over the uk so distance is no issue for me.
My modeling experience and levels include Fashion, Portraiture, Lingerie, Swimwear, Glamour, Topless, Soft Fetish, Soft bondage, Soft G/G and Art Nude/Soft Erotic.
I DO NOT DO ADULT WORK OF ANY FORM so please do not ask and I also DO NOT accept TFCD/TFP.
I'm comfortable & experienced in both Location & Studio based shoots with all my modelling levels.
I'm an agency represented model and I have had many publications.
Other: I have 4 tattoos- only 1 is of medium size on my middle lower back above trouser line, x1 small design on foot, small fairy on back of neck and small Chinese symbol below knicker line. I have 4 piercings: 2 in my Navel, 1 on right Nipple, 1 nose piercing which all can be removed upon request.
I have NO enhancements or Fake tan!
Photos requested of my tattoos can be sent by email to you if you wish to see before booking me for a shoot also :)
Interests/Hobbies: Dancing, Modelling, Singing, Cooking, Seeing friends/family, Music.
I have loads and loads of outfits - everything from lingerie , basques , casual clothes etc etc.
If there is anything in particular you would like to shoot me in just ask :)
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested in booking me or enquiring about my levels, etc.
I like to work with ameutuer photographers as well as professional photographers, love meeting new faces and love to try new ideas all the time..
As you will see, i am extremley professional and will Not stand for no-shows!
I have not committed a no show in my whole 10+ years of modelling as you will see from my references so please do not do the same to me :)
Not to be mean, but if you cancel within 24 hours prior to shoot booked or if you 'No show', I will require a cancellation fee as compensation. This is my work and like you (I expect) take it very seriously.
I am very confident in front of the lens & ensure each assignment is given 100%.
I am happy to travel all over the UK as i do for many assignments through out the country.
I look forward to hearing your feedback. If you wish to discuss anything, please don't hesitate in contacting me.
Thnak you for your time
I have been published/ worked for the following:
*D&G Fashion book published February 2006,
*Krazy horse bike customs: Bar dancer/ Tequilla shot girl Oct 2007.
*Modified car show girl: Leafleting/ chatting to the public 2007- Present.
*Glamour Calendar 2007 for GoodWood WestField Racing 2007
*Black & White photography magazine Nov 2007,
*Country Club Uk magazine Dec 2007,
*Nuts magazine: Knicker Girls -July 2008,
*Brighton Frocks Fashion show July 2008- Meridian TV coverage/The Argus.
*Zoo magazine: Real Girls -August 2009,
*Club East- Worthing: podium dancer/ shot girl- 2009-2010
*Llyods bar- Fulham broadway: Hostess/shot girl- 2009
*Music video promotion- Xnug Speakers (www.xnug.com) March- 2010.
*Charity Hair show- Empire Suite: Chesnut Tree Childrens Hospice Charity sponsored by BOHOO and L'oreal- May 2010.
* 2nd Music video promotion- Xnug Speakers (www.xnug.com) Nov 2010.
* Commercial Fashion shoot for Club L Clothing- Dec 2010.
* H&E Naturist magazine Christmas Issue Dec 2010- Full page publication.
* Wedding Fair: Bridal dress fashion show: The Grand Hotel- Brighton March 2011.
* Mysatin.com: Satin fetish website publication - April 2011
* Mercedes Benz: Fashion catwalk show - July 2011
* Macmillian cancer support- Charity glamour calendar 2012 - (Out Sept 2011)
* Sinfused.com - Sinfused Nightlife Couture Clothing.. (Launching 2012)
* Full page publication for Land Rover World magazine supporting Macmillan Cancer Support - Out Now for Jan 2012
* National Student Gay Pride Feb 2012: Brighton Dome - Promo Hostess.
* Fitness pop music video - promotional video for Imotion March 2012.
* Charity car wash for Break away charity for children with blindness - Halisham Golf Club: July 2012.
* Emma Louise Glamour calendar 2013 for Eastbourne Golfing Park - (Out Oct/Nov 2012)
* Digital magazine publication for Icqurimage magazine Sept 2012
* Recruited for Modified Creations - Promo agency - August 2012
* Charity calendar for Brad's cancer foundation Feb 2013
* Fashion catwalk show modelling NEXT clothing: Mercedes Benz Crawley showroom opening night June 2013.
* Charity car wash at Horam golf club raising money for Breakaway charity for St Wilfreds hospice July 2013
* Online publication for 'Strings N Lace' lingerie Nov 2013- Present
* Yearly work at Horam golf club for charity car wash raising money for a different charity each year.
I have had alot of promotional experience and enjoy being with the public.