United Kingdom, England, Lancashire
Please contact me for more references from other sources. An example of a recent reference from established photographer Damien Lovegrove on his Urban Portraits Workshop 2012:
"We worked with the fabulous Jen Brook. Jen is the hardest working model I know. Totally committed to the shot and the moment, Jen’s professionalism shines through."
I consider myself an artist trapped in the body of one who cannot paint, so instead...I model.
*My rates are £30 per hour, discounted to £200 for a full day*
This is me...
I am a fine art and fashion model. I am a driven storyteller with 34" hollow legs. I am an avid reader, art appreciator, music monkey, film fanatic, keen writer, old romantic and day dreamer. I am big fan of the cinematic style and conceptual art with a narrative. Saying this I of course adore high fashion. My favourite photographers include Brooke Shaden, Kirsty Mitchell, Rosie Hardy, Miss Aniela, Mert and Marcus, Gregory Colbert, Edwin Datoc and absolutely Tim Walker amongst others.
I write articles for FaceOn magazine, FStoppers, creativeLIVE and also a personal blog of my experiences if you'd like to follow my adventures: http://jenbrookmodel.tumblr.com
- I am happy to take direction but can confidently free pose with flow.
- I drive my own car and have a valid British passport to model internationally.
- I own a varied wardrobe including a wedding dress.
- I work all over the UK and internationally on my own shoots as well as workshops and 1:1 tutorial days, so I can offer you experience, professionalism, dedication, reliability and motivation. Please feel free to contact any of my references personally.
- I occasionally tour so please get in touch if you'd like me to ensure I visit a specific area.
- I can only consider testing work for high end fashion, cinematic and fine art photographers who are to an equal or greater standard of the photographers in my portfolio for mutual benefit. I do not work commercially or on workshops for free.
- When contacting me for bookings, please indicate the following to save on email confusion: location, duration, compensation, idea/concept, dates you'd like to shoot and also if make up/hair/wardrobe is supplied.
- Please note that I reserve the right to work only to the levels as stated for bookings, despite my portfolio showing some implied and topless work from my own personal projects.
Now you have survived reading all that...why not drop me a hello, it's fun to share your world with new faces... Smile
I also use Facebook; just add /jenbrookmodelling and other portfolio hosting sites under 'Jen Brook'