I am a highly motivated individual with lots of creative ideas, very professional and reliable. My main interest lies in alternative fashion, fetish imagery, art photography, gothic, horror, but also in more mainstream fashion photography.
Some of my work has been published and exhibited (please see above for some examples).
I am interested in working with creative individuals and collaborate in developing and materialising extraordinary ideas and creating artistic images.
Another one of my passions is latex and I am willing to get paid in latex items. My rates are very reasonable and I am happy to discuss individual projects that fit different budgets.
I am happy to travel anywhere if travel expenses are reimbursed.
For more examples of my work please view my website.
If you have an idea please do not hesitate to get in touch and discuss it with me. I am looking forward to working with you!
You can see more examples of my work on www.soudesade.com
I have been modelling for the past 4 years and have worked with several photographers. Some of my publications and credits:
* The Serpent Issue 2 (2006)
* UKPM featured model (February 2006)
* Dark Arts Exhibition at Infest, Bradford (August 2006)
* Book: The Girl in the Mask (by Mol Smith, 2007)
* M8 Magazine (April 2007)
* The Trevi Fountain by Ian McInnes featured as Daily Deviation on Deviant Art (26 May 2007)
* Carpe Nocturne Magazine (October 2007)
* Red Scream magazine: Special Edition Obituary Issue (2007)
* Rimfrost Issue 14 (2007)
* Twisted Dreams Magazine (February 2008)
* Featured in exhibition by Artpunk, Dunlop (March 2008)
* Featured in Inextremo webzine (April 2008)
* Alt Fashion Magazine Issue 8 (Summer 2008)
* The Serpent Issue 4 (2008)
* Bite Me magazine Issue 20 (Summer 2008)
* Featured in exhibition by Julie Loen at Sci-Fi Festival, Oslo, Norway (July 2008)
* Alt Fashion Magazine Issue 10 (Autumn 2008)
* Book: 'Naked Scotland', second edition by John Virtue (2008)
* UKPM magazine Issue 1 (2008)
* Vamperotika Magazine Issue 2 (Winter 2008)
* Nocturnal magazine Issue 1 (January 2009)
* Book: Portraits by Duncan Evans (2009)
* 'I loved mummy' image by Monkeytwizzle featured as Daily Deviation on Deviant Art (14 January 2009)