I am a confident 23 year old girl from Newcastle Upon Tyne, I've been told I am a "natural" in front of the camera.
My appearance changes reguarly; I have blonde hair. I have standard earlobe piercings & a tongue piercing, these can all be taken out if necessary. I have 3 tattoos, one on my right hip (6cm x 2.5cm) and one on the back of my neck (1.5cm x 4cm), and one my left side under my armpit (2cm x 5cm) all of which can be hidden if need be.
I enjoy modelling more than anything and believe I am a confident, positive and enthusiastic person to work with.
I am willing to do varied styles and sets but I love the idea of the following shoots:
- In a natural scene ie. forest or a waterfall.
- Inside or outside castles, historic buildings.
- In a bath with strategically placed bubbles.
- At night time scene using the light from the moon or night lights. [DONE]
- A rock band scene, ie. smashing a guitar up or "playing" drums, or just posing with rock instruments.
- On a beach/in the ocean (not the North Sea) DONE
- On a field in the summer
- At a "rave" ie. illuminous clothing/glowsticks
- Grunge ie. big dresses and trainers
- Implied nude shot with body covered with petals/sweets/pebbles/glitter or something like that!
- Nightclub scene with strobe lighting.
- B/G shoot, Calvin Klein style.
I am willing to travel to most places in the Northumberland area, but my only means of travel is public transport. I may require a small percentage of the travel expenses but I am able to pay for the majority out of my own pocket.
For any locations further afield, such as outside of Northumberland/Tyne & Wear my mother will be my means of transport. This means she may be sitting in on shoots. She is very trustworthy and is able to let myself and the photographer get on with what needs to be done without any interruptions.
I would be interested and will selectively consider working tfp/cd where I believe it will add to my portfolio.
I am currently working 3 days a week (Mon - Wed) so will be unavailable on these days. Sorry if this is of any inconvenience to you.
Please contact me if you have any questions. I am friendly and I don't bite and you can contact me here on Purestorm or Facebook. If you want my email, please message me :)
I'm dedicated so I will not waste people's time. I also understand the expense involved if I fail to turn up.
***I am currently having problems with replying to messages sent to my Purestorm on my internet browser, I am not ignoring you, I will reply ASAP ***
- Photographers I have worked with (Purestorm only);
brillclicker37 - John Latham(26th September 2007)
sweetwasp - Glenn and Becki(09th March 2008)
toonsnapper - [Adrian Wilson] (10th April 2008)(17th January 2010)(20th January 2010)
sparky - Marc Melling (20th April 2008)
Grimbo [Graeme Allon] - (29th Janurary 2010)
Photographers I have worked with (outside Purestorm);
Makeover 2000 (Newcastle Upon Tyne)
PureSpace Studios (London)
Scott Spock (Sunderland)
Models I have worked with;
I model Sainsburys TU Clothing at my workplace 4 times a year.
I made it to the third of four rounds of Student Glamour Awards 2010.