United Kingdom, England, London
More photos here:
My website: http://www.roswellivory.co.uk
My blog: http://roswellivory.wordpress.com
June: Stockholm (approx 17th-23rd)
July 3rd (daytime only) and 4th: Liverpool
August 13th, 15th, 16th: Surrey/Maidenhead
Further travel dates TBC. Visiting Sweden, Denmark, Holland, Ireland, Belgium
I am a nomad and travel both internationally and across the UK. If you would like me to visit your area, get in touch! I have bases in London, Bournemouth, Milton Keynes, Scotland, Paris, Berlin… the list goes on...
WHO AM I AND WHAT CAN I DO?
- I'm a full-time model and love my work, so I will always turn up with a good attitude and ready to make fantastic images
- I have waist-length red hair, ghost-white skin, green eyes and a toned but still curvy figure
- I have over seven years of experience and am confident I can achieve great results quickly, meaning we can shoot a wider range of ideas in the time we have
- I’m reliable. Once you’ve booked a day and time, I guarantee I’ll turn up!
- I have no fixed abode and so can be anywhere in the country- get in touch as I may be in your area soon. (This includes international travel- I am regularly in Europe).
- I am versatile- I have no extra piercings and one small tattoo. I can adapt my look to any genre- meaning you can get the ‘Roswell’ look, but your pictures will different to those of other people photographing me
- I am exceptionally flexible and so can achieve a wider range of poses than many.
- My wardrobe is absolutely bursting with one-off, custom-made outfits and accessories (including designer latex), I have a great working relationship with designers as well as a sewing machine- so if I don’t have it, I can probably borrow or make it!
- I spend a lot of time perfecting my styling skills and am confident I can achieve just about any look, from natural and flawless to high fashion alien, with everything else in between.
My rates include model release and full, customised styling (saving you the cost of a make-up artist!)
Per hour: £50
Per half-day: £150
Per full-day: £250
+ travel (I have a railcard and book in advance to keep costs down)
Listed below are just a few themes I enjoy shooting- here’s a quick list of more: gypsy, dark, ethereal, fantasy, romantic, casual, film-noir, 40’s, sultry, Pre-Raphaelite, edgy, 50’s, stark, hippy…
- Art-nude: I love art-nude work, whether it’s soft and ethereal, twisted and sculptural, dark and strange, indoor or outdoor! I am a tough creature and can work in most weathers (though horizontal sleet may present a problem!)
- Fetish: Another specialty! I have a wardrobe full of designer latex and skyscraper heels, as well as genuine vintage nylons (I love vintage lingerie and can style myself to fit the era.) I regularly do stills and video work for websites and can improvise dialogue confidently. I am also highly experienced in bondage work.*
Nominated for Europe’s Best Up and Coming Fetish Model Award 2013!
- Fashion: My curves can work for me in this genre as I constantly buy well-fitting custom-made items, both vintage and eye-wateringly current! I’m good at sourcing things- if you want to shoot something, give me some notice and I’ll put my sleuthing skills to use.
- Lingerie/boudoir:** I have unique, custom-made lingerie falling out of my ears (though not literally as someone would have photographed it by now…) I know the importance of styling in this genre and therefore my styling skills are at an extremely high standard.
- Alternative: My vibrant red hair and unusual face shape can be styled into any look- especially good if you would like to photograph an alternative model without it being a ‘tattoo’ shoot.
* a word about bondage: For my own safety, I only shoot hard bondage (from which I cannot get out) with highly experienced people. If you would like to shoot me in this style, I can recommend some fantastic riggers
** a word about glamour: I have no problem looking sexy, but will not do or wear anything that I feel is degrading to myself. I will not pretend to pull down my knickers, suck my thumb, squish my breasts together or pose topless in standard flat-lighting unimaginative glamour settings. If you are unsure of my limits, do not hesitate to ask.
Do get in touch with any enquiries- I look forward to hearing from you!
As I have now worked with over 100 people, I have deleted my ridiculously long list but if you have a burning desire to read it, just drop me an e-mail.
Thankyou to all the photographers, make-up-artists, fellow models and designers I have worked with over the past seven years! :)