United Kingdom, England, London, Kingston upon Thames
I am very hard working, enthusiastic, reliable and well organised person with a very down-to-earth and bubbly personality, I love to have a good time, love exploring new places, Food and culture and love going on wild adventures with friends, family or by myself.. I live life to the full because life is too short and you never know where you'll be or whats around the corner. I enjoy living an active and healthy lifestyle to maintain a good physical stature and a good mental health. I take great pride in my appearance and the way I carry myself....
I would like to increase my work load and gain contact with talented professional individuals, so if you are a professional photographer / agency / amateur who's work can inspire me and add something different and unique to both our portfolio's, then i will be delighted to discuss any new projects / concepts that will potentially benefit us both. Building up my portfolio and gaining more experience within the industry is something that i am very passionate about doing. I like creativity and have a very creative background in arts, Dance and performing arts, this makes me very open to new and exciting ideas if it will enhance yours and mine portfolio, i'm very flexible and is happy to work in home set ups, (strictly professional) on location or in studios.
As an aspiring model i am conscientious, passionate and committed to my work. I believe the key to a great photo shoot is good communication between model and photographer so that both can achieve the best results at the end of the shoot. I can work well under pressure and enjoy a good challenge, before any shoot I like to communicate effectively to make sure everything is clear and there are no surprises for either the photographer, or model.
Thank you for taking the time to read my profile and hopefully we will be shooting together soon :)
LEVELS / GENRE:
My Styles of shoot are: Fashion / Glamour / Pinup girl / Promotional / Commercial / Wedding / Implied Topless / Soft Fetish / Soft bondage / Beauty / Lingerie / Fitness / Body Paint / Lifestyle / Portraiture / Artistic Nude / Implied nude.
I believe I am best suited for headshots, portrait, glamour, fashion, swimwear and lingerie but this is only my opinion. I am open to new experience and trying different genre such as pin-up, fitness, Gothic and many more :) NO ADULT WORK!
NOTE TO PHOTOGRAPHER'S & AGENCIES:
1. I DO NOT WORK in styles of ADULT, OPEN LEGS, or any explicit poses revealing genitals! I won’t be accepting any jobs for classic or artistic nude that reveals or showing full frontal.
2. I will always turn up ON TIME when booked for a SHOOT with MAKE-UP, NAILS & HAIR ready to go unless stated otherwise by YOU!
3. I will always give 100% of myself to help you achieve the best images possible!
4. I’m always willing to sign the model release for the photo shoot but for Commercial, exhibitions, media, Promotional or publication purpose’s a separate agreement will be signed instead of a standard model release form. Please drop me an email for further discussion.
5. Where possible, I like to try and meet with the photographer in a public place beforehand to discuss the shoot if we have not worked together. especially if we're shooting on location for the first time, as I mentioned before I like to communicate regularly so that by the time of the shoot we have an idea of the shoot, accessories and outfits etc. For photographers that are based outside of London, for example in the country, I understand if this may not be possible, in this case, I may ask if I can have a friend with me on the day of the shoot.
6. I am always happy to do collaborations with talented models / make up artist/hair stylist/clothing stylist and photographers if I feel your work is different, unique and will enhance/boost our portfolio's or if it will guarantee good publication. I will also consider TFS if we are shooting for a clothing designer.....Travel expenses must be covered if you are based outside of LONDON and not within the OYSTER ZONE.
7. Tattoos: I have two tattoos, one in the centre of my lower back and the other on my right Ankle.
8. Modelling is at the moment Part-Time for me as I have other work commitments and can only fit the modelling around my work.
9. I have a collection of lingerie/fetish clothing which I keep specifically for shoots, I am also happy to wear items of clothing that photographers may like to bring or I can always help source specific clothing that you may desire for our shoot.
MY RATES & BOOKINGS:
£30 p/h / £110 (4 hours) / £200 (8 hours)
1. All shooting arrangements are to be discussed through "Purestorm" only.
2. I will always confirm an assignment through "Purestorm" Calendar system.
HAIR & MAKE-UP:
I do wear hair extensions, braids and wigs but I am also happy to be completely natural if you have a specific shoot in mind. I will require notice in advance to make changes in regards to my hair.
I am capable of doing my own make-up to a high standard and can create very artistic looks OR I can recommend a make-up artist/hair stylist but for a separate fee.
PLEASE WHEN CONTACTING ME REGARDING A SHOOT, PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IN AS MUCH DETAIL AS POSSIBLE.
1. Is it Paid, TFP/TFCD or Part paid/part TFP?
2. What is your budget?
3. How long is the shoot for (Hours)?
4. Location of the shoot (Postcode & Full Address)?
5. What style / Level of work you are aiming for?
6. Date / Time of shoot?
7. Is Hair / MUA provided?
8. What will the pictures be used for?
9. Wardrobe/accessories Requirements?
10.Additional contact details, email and telephone number?
This will help to get the ball rolling and get the shoot booked in quicker
1. Shoots within the Oyster zone: NO COST
2. I am happy to travel to London and outside of London as long as my travel / Transport expenses are covered.
3. I travel by public transport
PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE, IF A SHOOT IS BOOKED AND CONFIRMED AND YOU HAVE TO CANCEL PLEASE LET ME KNOW WITHIN 3 DAYS SO THAT I CAN MAKE OTHER ARRANGEMENT.