United Kingdom, England, London
** Currently organizing a tour of at least England and Wales, possibly further along too, in late March-April, so get in touch if you'd like me to stop by and work with you while I'm on the road! **
Thanks for the lovely comments everyone! Much appreciated, sorry I don't have the time to thank everyone in person but it's good to be encouraged, cheers.
London-based model; I specialize in fashion, portrait, commercial work and the occasional editorial, hair modelling, art nude, lingerie or catwalk job. I'm also (and mainly) an actress. I'm freelance but thinking of seeking representation this year.
I have got longer human hair wigs (black and blond) - I am happy to use them for shoots where short hair may detract with the concept or mood.
**** NOT ACCEPTING TFP OFFERS, THANK YOU... too many time wasters, not enough money or time to invest in them. ****
PS: my name only has one 'n', although my user name has 2. Yes, I tend to sleepwalk through this sort of things...
- a spread for Tank Magazine by Iain McKell, featuring Eliza Cummings
- an Oxfam bridal shops campaign
- works by painter James McDonald
- Pro Photo Magazine April 2011 and January 2012
- a bunch of designers' websites
- hair trends magazines, Beau London campaign (2011), ColourNation A/W 2011.
- Designers' promotion organization Fashion Enter - Catalogue (website)
- Diva Direct - catalogue and magazine (Winter 10/11)
Catwalk shows - LFW closing show (A/W 2010, LA Geneve North); Traffic People/Spitalfields fashion show (Nov. 2010); pre-LFW show at Aura Mayfair (S/S 2011) etc.