Every one a winner!! We had discussed and planned our shoot for months and today I had my first shoot with Sam. I think it was in the first few minutes of our shoot that I told her I had to shoot her again. Posed beautifully, I can't fault her. Love her tattoos and figure and looks (yep you still look 19 ;)) Great fun to work with, as I said at the start of this reference, some great photos from our shoot. A 4 hour shoot but I ran out of time for all that we had planned. We've already planned 2 more shoots shortly. A model not to be missed, very highly recommended Bx
Stats for GhettoGeishaModel
66in (5' 6") (167cm)
United Kingdom, England, Peterborough, Peterborough
I have been modelling for over a decade now and I don't need direction, unless you wish to give it, then I do take it well. I have a passion for the artistic aspect of modelling. I would like to be the subject of something creative and ideally leaning toward the eccentric and strange.
I have 50 positive references (no negative) on another modelling website, which I am happy to provide.
* Trail Running Magazine (Front Cover of supplement) - Jan/Feb 2016
* Trail Running Magazine - 2015
* Digital Photographer (Double-Paged Spread) - April 2015
* Get Inspired Magazine - February 2015
* Million Models Magazine - December 2013
* Serpentine Green Shopping Centre Advertising campaign (Bus campaign) - July 2010 to July 2011
* June 2010: Classic Car Magazine (Cover)
* November 2009: Practical Photography Magazine
* June 2009: Digital Photo Magazine
* March 2009: Practical Photography Magazine
* Serpentine Green Fashion Show Autumn/Winter 2008 Fashion for Bay Trading
* Life Model for Peterborough Regional College
* Face of ESP Finalist
Other members GhettoGeishaModel has worked with
GhettoGeishaModel has not listed anyone at the moment. Give them a nudge if you've worked with them.