On 13 Oct 2018 I wrote ---------
Every one a winner!! We had discussed and planned our shoot for months and today I had my first shoot with Sam. I think it was in the first few minutes of our shoot that I told her I had to shoot her again. Posed beautifully, I can't fault her. Love her tattoos and figure and looks (yep you still look 19 ;)) Great fun to work with, as I said at the start of this reference, some great photos from our shoot. A 4 hour shoot but I ran out of time for all that we had planned. We've already planned 2 more shoots shortly. A model not to be missed, very highly recommended Bx ------------Since when we've worked together twice more, and have yet another 2 shoots planned. Sam is an exceptional model and a perfect inspirational muse for me. We discuss an idea and she enters into the spirit of it and has an extraordinary ability to strike the right pose. Combined with that is a beautiful personality, a joy to know and work with. Bx
Stats for GhettoGeishaModel
66in (5' 6") (167cm)
United Kingdom, England, Peterborough, Peterborough
I have been modelling for over a decade now and I don't need direction, unless you wish to give it, then I do take it well. I have a passion for the artistic aspect of modelling. I would like to be the subject of something creative and ideally leaning toward the eccentric and strange.
I have 50 positive references (no negative) on another modelling website, which I am happy to provide.
* Trail Running Magazine (Front Cover of supplement) - Jan/Feb 2016
* Trail Running Magazine - 2015
* Digital Photographer (Double-Paged Spread) - April 2015
* Get Inspired Magazine - February 2015
* Million Models Magazine - December 2013
* Serpentine Green Shopping Centre Advertising campaign (Bus campaign) - July 2010 to July 2011
* June 2010: Classic Car Magazine (Cover)
* November 2009: Practical Photography Magazine
* June 2009: Digital Photo Magazine
* March 2009: Practical Photography Magazine
* Serpentine Green Fashion Show Autumn/Winter 2008 Fashion for Bay Trading
* Life Model for Peterborough Regional College
* Face of ESP Finalist
Other members GhettoGeishaModel has worked with
GhettoGeishaModel has not listed anyone at the moment. Give them a nudge if you've worked with them.