United Kingdom, England, London
I joined this site because I have a passion for photography and love working with models. I enjoy making the most of models natural beauty and assets. To experiment with new and interesting poses, lighting and angles to find the most flattering shots possible... I like to make shooting fun and easy. I also like to encourage models to discover new things about themselves.
1) Excellent communication... this means answering any email queries quickly , fully and efficiently.. Especially in the final 48 hours prior to a shoot.
2) A direct contact telephone number to be provided by both parties at least 24 hours before the shoot (my number is on my profile page all the time anyway)
3) Preparation by the model to be done head of the shoot... including good and appropriate make up, hair and appropriate costumes to be ready to wear on the shoot.
4) If nudity, semi nudity or any kind of implied nudity is involved in the shoot... Please wear loose underwear/bra etc... or no underwear before the shoot... to avoid unsightly marks on the skin, which can render early shots unusable.
5) Models under 25 will need to provide proof of being over 18 if levels of implied nudity or above will be involved in the shoot. Official photo id will be necessary (passport/driving licence, or similar)
6) Final confirmation of the day/evening before the shoot, or early on the day of the shoot if practical... Please understand, that if the model fails to communicate in a satisfactory manner, either on the day/evening before the shoot... Or on the day of the shoot if practical and/or fails to provide a useable contact telephone number... I may be forced to consider the shoot to be cancelled.
7) I will not be able to travel to a shoot without confirmation that the shoot is going ahead.
In the majority of cases, this all happens routinely, but I feel it best to state them clearly to avoid any possible misunderstandings.
I have had extensive, varied and wonderful experience working with several professional models all over the UK. I have had vast experience photographing professional actors for publicity, in rehearsal and in performance. I have a depth of history in photographing entertainment industry professionals at networking and publicity events in Central London. I have lots of experience working with colleges and educational establishments creating high quality publicity material published in books, prospectuses and on line. I have also extensive experience working in the field of Portraiture.
Actors Publicity, Glamour Shoots, Artistic Nude Shoots, Networking Events, Weddings, Model Portfolio Shoots, Erotic Adult Shoots, Boudoir Shoots, Family Portraits, Corporate Shoots, Student/College Shoots