United Kingdom, England, West Sussex
*Please note - I have been working - modelling - in Asia until May/June 2013 - hence my recent lack of activity and work on here*
Hi There, Thank you for visiting my page...
My name is Ella-mae (yes this IS my real name!) and I am a professional, full time, tax registered model. I am a model who loves the art of photography (having previously studied it) thus my portfolio is extremely varied and quirky in places. Yes I am of course very happy to do mainstream glamour, but I also love creative, themed, imaginative, more unusual shoots too!
Things you should know (inc. my USPs):
- I am available to travel worldwide
- I have NEVER no showed, and I do not intend to start!
- I am capable of doing my make up to a high standard as I have previously worked in beauty for 3+ years
- I do not wear fake tan unless requested as I am all to aware of how it photographs (not very well!), and if requested, I get a professional spray tan, thus it is never patchy or streaky
- I have bags upon bags upon bags of lingerie, clothes, vintage pieces, accessories, props, make up and shoes… And yes, it is all clean and matching. Further more I do of course keep it seperate from my, ‘everyday wear’, thus it is all stain and scuff free :)
- I DO NOT have any tattoos or piercings. However, I did previously have a 'Madonna' lip piercing which has left a small hole above the right side of my top lip. I also have an inch long semi-transparent scar horizontally across my right shin; Both of these are very easy to hide and/or airbrush accordingly
- Please note from my images and measurements that i am a toned but curvy female with a woman's body. If you require more of a, 'boy shape', or a boney physique, then i am by no means the model for you... And nor will i ever be.
- I have access to a very spacious and well equipped studio that is local to me. And I can hire it at very little cost.
- I also know of a fair few excellent locations within a 2 hours radius of where i am based. These vary from disused factories, to old ruins, to wonderful beaches to beautiful landscapes. I am happy to provide pictures upon request, but i will NOT give out these locations enless i am in receipt of a booking. This is for obvious reasons.
- My highest level is full frontal nude. I am happy to do this regardless of the style/genre of photography we are shooting in
- I DO very occasionally work TFCD, however my time to do so is very, very limited. So please be aware that I will only except in truely exceptional circumstances, where the work is as good as, if not better, than what is currently on show in my portfolio. TF is of course a two way process, and I am not prepared to take a step backwards
- My rates are reasonable and are discountable depending upon the length of the booking. If you are working to a strict budget then I am also happy to attempt to accommodate this. I will also never charge extra for signing a model release
- Any further questions or enquiries please do not hesitate to message me, I will respond to ALL messages within 48 hours absolute maximum
To sum up (for those who prefer to, ‘skim read’): I am professional, affordable, laid back, very open minded, and will turn up UN-chaperoned to ALL arranged shoots with a huge case of clean, well fitted outfits. And a big cheesy grin AND enough enthusiasm to sedate a small horse :D
**NB - After numerous late cancelations, i have unfortunately had to implement a policy of a cancelation fee - as many other models and freelancers already have in place - If you cancel a confirmed booking within 7 days i will ask for 50% of the agreed fee to be paid, of course + any travel expenses if i have already purchased my train ticket (which is likely). If you cancel within 48 hours, i will expect you to pay the full fee we agreed for the booking. This is my full time job and cancelations can be extremely detrimental. If i ever have to cancel then the same rule is also implemented onto me for you. Fair is fair**
**Regarding any positive/negative feedback i have left in the past, all is genuine and ALL is for VERY good reason. I am always 100% honest in what i write. I have never once left a negative reference for someone who has not earnt it themselves. I also do not leave them unless i have a very good reason to - I.E. Innapropriate behaviour on a shoot or no payment. I am always happy to help should you wish to email and ask for more details**
I have had extremely varied experience over the last 6+ years from print to runway to video shoots. I have been modelling full time as a career for just over 3 years now.
Full C.V. and tearsheets available upon request.