United Kingdom, England, Lancashire
Currently more interested in environmental portraiture in urban locations, woodlands or using dereliction as a backdrop.
I am currently only considering TFCD work. I am quite selective about my images. I aim to provide 5-6 good images at print resolution (see www.flickr.com/photos/rajdeepsandhu) rather than loads of unedited or mediocre images. If you feel you have an idea which may benefit your portfolio as well as mine, please get in touch. I do request proof of age and a model release for a shoot.
I have shot with the following lovely people:
2007 Serenity, Nicola, Steffie & Will, Celtic Maiden
2008 Allie, Nikkita, Kyla Hopkins, Demi, Donna, Simmy Wilson, Jazz Kaur, Sonia, Mar'Ush Hair & Beauty, Martinique, Fiona York, Katie Green
2009 Andi, Lozie, Sanchia, Linsey, Lisa, Leyla, Lindsay, Sophia Menga
2008 Kittykat Carwash Fundraiser Event for Children with Leukemia, Mar'Ush Hair & Beauty Shoot
2009 Cars & Models Shoot
The occasional merit:
- My photo, 'The Eden Project', came Highly Commended at the A4 Print Competition, Torbay Photographic Society, Oct 2006.
- Another one, 'Hindsight', won me the `Digital Print of the Year' running trophy for 2007, Torbay Photographic Society.
- 'Tuppence A Bag' was exhibited at the Harris Museum, Preston, in Nov 2008.
- 'Unimpressed' won 2nd in the open category at a Preston Photographic Society competition, 2009.
- 'Silverlight' won 1st in the theme category 'The Human Body & Parts Thereof' at the same competition.