United Kingdom, England, Cambridgeshire
I am primarily Cambridge based but travel often throughout the UK.
I am more than happy and willing to travel to your location if all travel expenses and my hourly rate is paid. For long distance bookings please bare in mind that the booking fees/expenses will be higher and reflected in the overall cost on all bookings over 100 miles away from my local area.
**A deposit is required in advance to secure all bookings and acts as confirmation that the booking is going ahead! This is to avoid timewasters - sorry no deposit = no booking!
I can accept PayPal payments or bank transfers.
This covers my time in dealing and arranging bookings should you fail to show or cancel last minute! It also reflects any costs in hiring locations so I am not left out of pocket!
Sadly there are a many number of unreliable and unprofessional people that cancel without genuine reason - at the last minute or no show on the day!
This is very frustrating and highly disrespectful not to mention unacceptable!
If I have travelled long distance and sourced exclusive locations & paid for them in advance this leaves me making huge losses!! I simply cannot afford to carry these costs on behalf of the unprofessional persons among us.
I therefore hope you can understand my reasoning with regards to the deposit confirmation booking system I have in place.
I am more than happy to discuss bookings in depth if you have any concerns!
**Please note also: If you over run the allocated time slot of which I have been booked for, you will be charged my hourly rate for any time over the agreed period.
Time is money & my time is valuable as I am sure yours is too!
When making a booking it is appreciated if you can give as many details as possible including the following information where possible:
- A description of the project including dates, times, duration of the shoot, locations.
- Compensation offered
- Whether the work is for publication, if so where and a copy of the release
- Company details
- References, links and samples of your work
- Any questions you have for me
I am happy to work with amateurs and professionals alike in all fields from photographers to designers, agencies, casting directors, studios, models, make-up artists and stylists, whatever your experience, I don’t bite so please don’t be afraid to get in touch! I will consider all genuine enquiries!
My only stipulation is to be courteous and respectful when dealing with me in communications pre, during and post any assignments. Treat me as you would wish to be treated and remain 100% professional during our working time together!
I am happy to answer any genuine questions with regards to modelling or booking shoots.
IMPORTANT INFO – PLEASE READ
- I am not here to date photographers or be sleazed over! I’m a professional model and as a person expect to be treated with respect I give to you. I am here to create amazing images in a professional environment!
- I do not shoot explicit material or porn! No exceptions! I wholly respect those that do but it is my choice not to offer such levels.
- I do not offer anything other than modelling services! No exception!
- I do not shoot TFP/CD! Sorry No exceptions! I value my work as an experienced, professional model & charge for my time!
- I am me! If you want a slimmer, taller, shorter, smaller, younger, cheaper, free, (etc, etc.) model who offers something I don’t, go and book someone else if you are not happy with what I have to offer!
- Hardworking, dedicated, reliable, professional, dependable & timely. I will NOT no show or disappear on you!
- Competitive rates! Great value for money!
- Fun, exciting, interesting, great sense of humour & full of vitality
- Full of ideas, creative , inspiring & unique in character & modelling skills
- Never ending range of poses, quality skills and working ability
- 12 years of professional modelling experience and running my own businesses
- Classy, sexy, cute – my images are a true representation of how I look (I am always told I look better in person!)
- I exercise regularly & eat healthily – I like to look and feel good by way of life
- Immaculate attire & appearance. Manicured nails, styles hair, beautiful English Rose looks! No fake tan!
- I love experimenting & doing things out of the ordinary! Dare to be different!
- I am competent in applying my own make-up to professional standard. From natural to glamorous and alternative looks. So if you have a particular look in mind – please say!
- I’m comfortable and confident in front of the camera
- I’m down to earth, approachable, fair, considerate, and friendly & open minded. Easy to work & get along with and a very positive person
- I’m honest & to the point. I don’t like wasting time! Mine or yours!
- I don’t do nonsense, rudeness, arrogance or egos!
- I believe communication is a vital part of life! I endeavour to communicate on a regular basis with all my clients for peace of mind
- I like meeting people and travelling
- I like to work with likeminded people
- Modelling & photography to me is an art form! I simply adore art & therefore relish in creating sexy, edgy, artistic images with that added WOW factor
And finally a BIG thank you to everyone who has contributed to my career over the last 12 years and helped me get to where I am today! Despite all the hair pulling moments, upset and frustration, I have had the pleasure of meeting some fabulous & inspiring people, made some truly genuine friends and had opportunities to encounter some absolutely amazing times & experiences that no other career would have given to me!
Work hard, play hard, live your life, follow your heart, be real, be true to yourself, be you and be happy!
Many thanks for taking the time to read my profile
I am available to shoot from my home studio. I have basic lighting & equipment available to use.
My local studio is The Works near St Neots
I can travel (with expences covered) to studios/locations across the UK and abroad.
I'm an experienced freelance photographic & promotions model & actress. I have spent over a decade working in the industry both in front and behind the camera. I also work as a photo editor.
I'm polite, friendly, intelligent & can converse at any level. I’m very easy to get on with, hardworking & very reliable. I am fun but remain professional at all times.
I'm expressive & versatile and have a variety of different looks that I can portray for the camera as you can see in my portfolio. I can take direction well or pose alone if required and come armed with plenty of ideas.
Above all I love my work! And feel very proud to have had a career spanning over a decade in such a tough and competitive industry.
I recently took a year out to focus on other working interests and studying, I returned to the modelling world last year on a part time basis, but am now available for shoots on a full time basis.
I can provide countless references to vouch for my credibility if required.
I'm also competent and skilled in applying my own make up and have provided styling & make up on shoots for other models. You can see many of my own styling creations in my portfolio.
I have a fantastic wardrobe of clothing ranging from casual, designer, glamorous, alternative, wicked weasel bikinis and more! I am always well prepared for any shoots and assignments I take on, arriving on time with basic make-up and hair styling in place or as discussed prior to our shoot.
**Please note: If you require subsequent changes of make up during the shoot, or have hired a MUA for the shoot that this will come out of the allocated shooting times I have been booked for! The same goes for costume changes.
I am looking to collaborate with fellow models, photographers and stylists that want to create and produce top quality images and have a similar approach and outlook to their work.
I am happy to work with professionals, serious amateurs or even complete beginners whose interest fall into learning and creating beautiful images within the realms of photography and art work.