Ive recently had a year out of modelling but would like to get back into it again :-)
I am starting to look for paid work but will consider part paid, my limits are and include bikini/ lingerie/ glamour ( no topless) style shoots.
2010- Would love to do a beach shoot this summer, i live half hour away from the east coast! TFCD/ part paid/ paid. Interested??? Please get in touch!
*I am willing to travel but expect travel expenses to be paid*
Chaperone will be with me some of the time- usually my first shoot with a tog- this seems to be a problem with some tog's.... i can assure you they will not distract or get in the way, it puts me at ease.
I am a bubbly, friendly outgoing person, i hate being late and so i am very punctual, im very chatty and love meeting new people, i get along with most people! I will always show for a shoot and will give at least 48hours notice if i cannot attend!
If you are interested in working with me please get in touch, i will reply to all!
A little bit about me- I have an Advanced Diploma in childrens nursing.
I love equestrain sport, ive been riding horses since i was 3 years old and have won many competitions from showing and show jumping!
I absolutely adore travelling! Ive been to some lovely destinations on holiday and im not 1 for just lying next to the pool day in and day out- i love to explore wherever i am! So far i have travelled to Spain, Majorca, Malta, Portugal, Turkey, Kos, Tenerife, Fuertaventura, Gran Canaria, Dominican Republic and Cuba were i swam with dolphins.. My most memorable experience was seeing dolphins and pilot whales in the wild in tenerife, it was just the most amazing experience ever!!
Im also quite experienced at pole dancing, i take part to keep fit at a local pole for fitness gym, i am on level 6 which to me is getting advanced!
Hi there!! Thank you for taking the time to look at my page!
Im Amy, a bubbly, fun and out going model with a lively personality which will light up any image! Working mainly freelance but waiting for my big break or that window of opportunity..... Ive been told and this can be proven that i am a very fluid model and need very little direction, i have bags of personality which is really important in the modelling industry i have a great imagination and am always happy to help out in anyway i can during a shoot.
* Manchester Studio shoot- April 2006
* Hull photographic model- portfolio shoot- East Coast Models- TFCD
* Modelled for online vintage company- vintage to die for- fashion shoot- paid- spring 2007.
* Modelled at the Yorkshire Modified Car show and met Lucy Pinder!- summer 2007- location shoot
* Maxpower.co.uk feature babe- Summer 2007.
* Zoo magazine- First Timers Feature- summer 2007.
* Photo shoot- Updated my portfolio- Jan 2008
* Pre lingerie show shoot with 4 other models and Catwalk March 08.
* Crave Boutique charity fashion show- Sugermill Nightclub, Hull.
* Bridal Fair- Fashion catwalk model, Louth, UK (13/4/08)PAID.
* Charity fashion show catwalk dress rehersal,Hessle.
* Finleys friends charity night- Hospitality- greeting guests, serving canapes in basques! Fashion catwalk model- Crave Boutique, Lingerie model- Serenity Boutique- Day lingerie, Bridal lingerie and Bikini. Also to be published in the Hull Daily Mail, Envy Magazine and ITV Calendar news. (16.04.08).
* Bridal show and shoot- Catwalk model,pics for www.paulcatophotography.co.uk, Skegness-Paid(27/4/08).
* Modified Nationals Car Show- Promotions- Peterborough (24/05/08).
* photoshoot with professional photographer Nathan Cartwright his work includes Ben Sherman, Gilette, MCN- Motorcycle News, Grid Photography and a number of other well known brands. Location and studio shoot May 08.
*Crave Boutique fashion show- Summer collection- Hull
* Crave Boutique fashion show- Autumn collection- Brantingham.
* 23/10/08-Fashion Shoot- Pete Dixon- Worksop Photographic Studio(WPS)- Paid
* Crave boutique fashion model- Published in The Journal- December 2008 issue.
* Images on Eastcoastmodels.co.uk website
* Sports Calander 2010- Month September- sport racing
* Rupert Rudd- Photographer- Home studio shoot- TFP/TFCD Nov 2009
* Modelled for Bella Flo- Couture gown's Catwalk event- Fashion for Life... also met 1 of Lady Gaga's designers! :)May 2011
* Beach Shoot- Boa Vista, The Cape Verde Islands- July 2011
*Photographers on purestorm ive worked with*
^Pete Dixon- Worksop Photographic Studio
Fashion- £15 per hour
Lingerie/swimwear-£20 per hour
Minimum 3 hour shoot
***No time wasters please!***