Reminder Secure

What Cheek!

Karen Hegarty is off-line
19 February 2009 04:32
simplydivine
Make-up Artist
simplydivine
Cheshire

As some of you girls ( and guys ) know, there was a recent thread asking for an astonishing amount of work for TF !! After getting nasty and abusive towards MUA's the thread was then locked so none of us could reply further. Wonder why that was ?????  HMMMM
Anyway I'm sure you all saw his last reply .. I quote '

" Well thank you to everyone who replied, its nice to know how everyone feels i'm going to stick with my normal MUA at the moment since no one wants an oppourtunity. Sorry if anyone thinks i was asking too much, if i did it was never meant to be taking advantage as that is not what i do as a proffesional tog. Peace ya'll"

What I want to know is why his "normal MUA" didn't want to do this TF ???? I think we all know the answer hey ??? 
Damn girls we missed the opportunity !! LMAO

19 February 2009 07:15
JaneWeiss
Model

Going on his pictures and location i strongly suspect he is a student not a 'Pro Tog' whatever the hell that is. I suspect he is at South Notts College not at Trent University. I know many photographers who studied there (South Notts), some as mature students but they do take under 18's also. His attitude comes off as less then mature. Considering under 18's are banned on this site perhaps the moderators should ask him to prove his age or leave. Or is the under 18 thing just for models? I'm not sure.

But anyway cheeky request definately - aren't you used to it by now though?!
Travel to me for a shoot - All bookings at Westgate Studio (Long Eaton) receive a 10% discount on my model fee.

Karen Hegarty is off-line
19 February 2009 11:53
simplydivine
Make-up Artist
simplydivine
Cheshire

Yes Jane, we are very used to it, but sometimes, the odd post just simply astounds ya! lol ... but was his attitude to our replies that took the biscuit lol .

22 February 2009 12:01
Secondskin
Make-up Artist
This member has been reset to pending

Awwww, I just wanna put my two penneth worth in...lol (if thats actually english language at all!!!lol)

Why do i get sooooooooooo many people desperate to work with me and DESPERATE to have themselves painted for their portfolio, sending me their ideas...only to never hear off them again once i mention that its not FREE to a good home????????? Arrgghhhh, its so frustrating!! Its that age old argument isnt it....emoticon Latest one, wanting me to travel to london (no expenses covered) and TFP full bodypaint, not forgetting wanting prosthetics thrown in (all made by myself in my own time!!!!!)  WHY do people think that they can EXPECT me to work 5 hours AND travel for fun?? They offer me pictures but my portfolio is fine as it is, its my pocket that is suffering on here!!!!!!! emoticon  one word EXASPERATION!!!!!!!!!!

6 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
pinklilly
chandos FirstLifePhotography Pellium redtail steveh32